Emily Eavis / Lauren Laverne Worthy Farm

marathonsteve

2 minutes ago, Sweet_pea said:

If its the same thing they had at their London show, then its a mobile sound system that looks like a beetle with its wings up.

https://www.arcadiaspectacular.com/installations/the-bug/

Yep... it is.  It's been at Glastonbury previously too.

3 minutes ago, Sweet_pea said:

If its the same thing they had at their London show, then its a mobile sound system that looks like a beetle with its wings up.

https://www.arcadiaspectacular.com/installations/the-bug/

I think I remember that it came out after arcadia had finished and boomed out tumes

19 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

I think I remember that it came out after arcadia had finished and boomed out tumes

At the London events it was the third stage, programmed all day - it didn't move about, it was between The Spider and The Reactor.

1 hour ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Matt Everett doing an interview with disability coordinator on the farm now on Keaveny's show 

Keaveny gets on my nerves. He talks a load of bollocks and I generally have to turn him off after a few minutes of his stupid ramblings. 

Powered through earlier on the drive home listening about the water and sanitation infrastructure. Only for Glastonbury could I be fascinated enough to listen to that. ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

That's the most interesting news, as I'm sure your husband will tell you.

Anybody can book a load of bands.  That's the easy part.  

Building a temporary city out in the country for around 200,000 people to have an almost week long party in, while making sure they are all fed and watered and that disease doesn't break out?  Now that's the impressive part!

9 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

Anybody can book a load of bands.  That's the easy part.  

Building a temporary city out in the country for around 200,000 people to have an almost week long party in, while making sure they are all fed and watered and that disease doesn't break out?  Now that's the impressive part!

I quite agree. I want to see a documentary on a day in a life of that trader's market backstage where all the supplies come to.

Sex, Drugs+ Rock'n'roll? Infrastructure, Logistics + Toilet Bowls more like.