2019 Map

Dukeicon

28 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

So, my current plan is to watch Jamie Lenman on the Scum stage in Shangri-La (half past midnight until 1.15am) after Christine and the Queens finish on the Sunday night.. Is this doable with getting to that part of the site?

I'd then head home after Jamie's set. Will I avoid the rush to get out after The Cure or get stuck in an even longer queue?

A lot of people go home on the Sunday night, so SE Corner is a lot easier to get through anyway. I reckon you'll be fine.

19 minutes ago, gizmoman said:

V4 of the map is now up, (though it's still marked v3), many new water points, iicon has moved as has crows nest, less camping space in hawkwell. No average groove & gully-blues now marked.

https://cdn.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Webmap-2019-v4.png

Good find. There is another EE powerbar shops near the beat hotel  and glade (may have been on previously)

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

3 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

Just noticed there are toilets actually in the park now, that's new or will this just be disabled toilets?

Previously only disabled by the sound desk which are not normally on the map. 

So yea, they might be new ones. 

7 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Was there a thing on the map in the Common called Cetone or something like that yesterday? That now looks like it's called Samula? Is that new?

Yes, good spot. That venue has changed - I think it’s the one under the waterfall.

27 minutes ago, faymondo said:

I have something finishing at The Truth Stage 6.30 and starting 6.30 at the acoustic. Am I right in thinking thats a fair old treck and not worth it for an hour set ?

I would choose between the sets. Do you really want to see both of them? Sounds much too stressful to me, it's a fair old hike all right.

Edited by stuartbert two hats

On 6/2/2019 at 7:34 AM, MJP said:

Yes, good spot. That venue has changed - I think it’s the one under the waterfall.

@Zoo Music Girl this is a new area in The Common that is replacing The Cave. Details announced recently say the design is based on Mexican "cenotes" which would explain the previously labelling. I'm very excited about the lineup on this stage so have been following news closely ?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.glastofestfeed.com/latest/news/the-common-unveils-brand-new-venue-glastonbury-2019/amp/

Here’s a new map for the most dedicated of Glasto map fans.

It formed part of my online site H&S training that is designed to speed up site entry by reducing the need for someone to talk for 3 minutes to a bunch of drivers on their initial entry.

It shows the gas line, permit to work areas and the pylon route. 

EAEF7AF5-68DB-4F92-B534-49B3FF6E0EEF.jpeg.d278e22a902584135ee3d43991db6aab.jpeg

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, hmmmloddy said:

@Zoo Music Girl this is a new area in The Common that is replacing The Cave. Details announced recently say the design is based on Mexican "cenotes" which would explain the previously labelling. I'm very excited about the lineup on this stage so have been following news closely ?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.glastofestfeed.com/latest/news/the-common-unveils-brand-new-venue-glastonbury-2019/amp/

The Sunday Hospitality takeover looks decent. Usually try and drop in on the Thursday night too.

• Upvote 1