day and stage

eFestivals

On 4/11/2019 at 7:15 PM, RarerThanDandyB said:

Actually theres usually about an hours difference. You can see Killers and dash to Chems.

Thing is dashing never really works at Glastonbury. Even if you're right at the edge, it'll probably take 30 mins to get from the pyramid to the other. Also, both sets are like to end at the same time and the chems is likely to start later on other than pyramid, so if you wanna see all the big hits that's gonna be impossible. I saw chems last year at board masters and they blew me away compared to the killers in brixton 2017, so in my opinion I think the chemicals will be more of a party and would give them priority if it wasn't for a fucking Mr Brightside sing along with 100,000 other people. Nothing can beat that!

14 minutes ago, Isaac LK said:

Thing is dashing never really works at Glastonbury. Even if you're right at the edge, it'll probably take 30 mins to get from the pyramid to the other. Also, both sets are like to end at the same time and the chems is likely to start later on other than pyramid, so if you wanna see all the big hits that's gonna be impossible. I saw chems last year at board masters and they blew me away compared to the killers in brixton 2017, so in my opinion I think the chemicals will be more of a party and would give them priority if it wasn't for a fucking Mr Brightside sing along with 100,000 other people. Nothing can beat that!

10 min dash easy if you have a quick stride, even less and even in the mud of 2016 where an escape from the pit as Beck kicked off his 5th song still had me in front of Other barrier just before the start of PJ Harvey. I'm of the firm belief that dashing can be useful at Glastonbury at times with clash hell, just not recommended at all times obviously (stop, slow down and enjoy) 

46 minutes ago, Isaac LK said:

It really can.  In 2007, I dashed from Arctic Monkeys to Bjork after a few songs and didn't regret a thing.  There were hardly any crowds and I was happy with the view for both bands, although to be fair, I wasn't very close for the Arctics.

On 5/6/2019 at 2:23 PM, Isaac LK said:

Trust me. Dashing. Does. Work. 

☺️

Ben

On 5/6/2019 at 2:23 PM, Isaac LK said:

I fucking hate that song.  If it wasn’t for that song I’d potentially go and see Killers just for When We Were Young.

Just now, eFestivals said:

nah, pretty sure it's an act. A stage wouldn't only be Saturday.

The act is Bustawidemove though who is already playing on the Friday night (I posted that confirmation yesterday but he has added this one since then)

11 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

Bustawidemove b2b Cereal Pervert on The Temple on Friday @ 10 pm

image.png.d227a8dd0c9f925f39f81be4386d5e91.png

6 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Dimension has confirmed via Instagram that he'll be playing:

Shangri-La on Saturday

Arcadia on Sunday

That's interesting - suggests the Orca Takeover is Saturday night on the Gas Tower. I have no idea the order of those four takeovers then. Seemed like Orca would be Thursday, although they seemed like pretty big acts for a Thursday night

12 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

That's interesting - suggests the Orca Takeover is Saturday night on the Gas Tower. I have no idea the order of those four takeovers then. Seemed like Orca would be Thursday, although they seemed like pretty big acts for a Thursday night

I think the Wonkavision Takeover might be on the Thursday as Slipmatt is in St Albans on Friday, Southampton on Saturday and London on Sunday

7 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

If they stick to the same format as before, I guess so. I know that Sub Focus is also playing Arcadia on Sunday too so it's looking most likely

Hopefully it's techno in the spaceport or someone like DJ Yoda is mooching about somewhere.