2021 Lineup

2 minutes ago, zak14 said:

I don’t really pay much attention to haim, have they recently become headline level?

They were due to headline latitude this year, but maybe more sub level at Leeds/Reading.

5 minutes ago, K2001 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Billie, dua lipa or haim headline this year, at least one of them.

2 female headlines would be really good and would make up for the fact that they literally had minimal female acts on the 2020 poster. Anything from Florence/haim/Billie /Dua lipa I would be happy with. I’ll also throw lorde into the mix as I have heard rumours that she’s bookable for next year but maybe she would be more of a sub-level.

Edited by FestivalJamie

2 minutes ago, zak14 said:

I don’t really pay much attention to haim, have they recently become headline level?

Obvs not the same but they were headlining latitude this year with LG, fairly high up on a fair few festivals and recently released an album. Not sure but I think deffo in a 6 headliner setup.

6 minutes ago, K2001 said:

Obvs not the same but they were headlining latitude this year with LG, fairly high up on a fair few festivals and recently released an album. Not sure but I think deffo in a 6 headliner setup.

I’d personally rather see haim than Dua lipa, but maybe Dua is more likely due to the new album release?

Edit: ignore that, I completely forgot haim literally just released an album 2 months ago, sooner than Duas, so they are probably both equally viable.

Edited by FestivalJamie

7 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

If that lineup gif is fake, the red one with Slipknot on, that’s an amazing fake with a lot of effort put into it. 

The hype for tonight has got me semi thinking we’ve got Slipknot. 

It's superb isn't it? Slipknot would be a great booking. 

2 minutes ago, guylin29 said:

Seen Slipknot in January and personally wasn't blown away but they put on a great show and would be a great booking (might get some dark fruit twitter backlash)

I am living to see all the Indie kids suffer in a mosh pit to Duality

Edited by Gerard the Fab
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Duality is the lightest. Wait till they hear Disasterpiece live

Physcosocial and Unsainted to rub salt in the wounds before Vermillion and Snuff slow it down then slapped with Devil in I. God it’s like a dream

Also, I was just thinking about the thoughts we’ll get 6 shitters coz otherwise they’d have 3 headliners and the R1 and I disagree. Arguably any of the names that have been said could co headline alongside LG, and if they wanted the normal setup then they’d just bring Stormzy back with maybe a co headlining replacement for Rage. They’ve got the 6 not because they can’t get 3 or 4 big ones (which is quite possible) but because the festivals decided it needs to change. Idk of any other British festival that has 6 headliners over 2 main stages, but it gives R&L a fresh look and a unique selling point. Big artists from other years (your Foos, Muse, Metallica etc) don’t appeal to as many people attending as they used too and so having a slightly bigger name up against them at the other end of the site is a genius idea. Ik we won’t get any this year but in the coming years if 2021 is a hit I can see them quite easily bringing many new headliners alongside one or  two older bands in to increase the pool and this format helps that perfectly

Edited by Gerard the Fab

4 minutes ago, NoBuses said:

I don't really know which to believed, the post Malone one doesn't make sense at all to me but 2 different people have backed it so

I fucking hope not, no female headliners and like you said Post Malone. Disclosure are shit too