If I manage to get Glastonbury resale tickets (fat chance) I won’t be caring too much about the line up. Usually a good day out regardless. 

11 minutes ago, wishyboz6 said:

If I manage to get Glastonbury resale tickets (fat chance) I won’t be caring too much about the line up. Usually a good day out regardless. 

That makes 2 of us flapping for the resale anyway

25 minutes ago, wishyboz6 said:

14 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

That makes 2 of us flapping for the resale anyway

I tried and failed in the main sale but will now be elsewhere that weekend. If youz want an extra pair of hands on re-sale day then remind me here nearer the time.

The fella Paul who was a regular in this thread got me my G ticket in the re-sale few years back.

On 2/7/2019 at 8:30 PM, addicted2noise said:

Oasis headlined glasto after one album are were on a similar level to Stormzy at the time

I can not believe what I just read, hahahahahaha 

On 2/7/2019 at 10:10 PM, Queen_of_rabbits said:

I feel like the reason people are down on Stormzy is because the times have moved on without them and they don't understand modern youth culture. Imo, Stormzy is way more exciting than KoL or Noel or Snow Patrol because at least he's still culturally relevant and on the cutting edge of new music

Only in London, depends how young you’re talking about? Im 23 and anyone I know would take Noel over stormzy, except maybe my cousin, he’s 14, too young to be going TRNSMT. 

51 minutes ago, Comfy Bean said:

I tried and failed in the main sale but will now be elsewhere that weekend. If youz want an extra pair of hands on re-sale day then remind me here nearer the time.

The fella Paul who was a regular in this thread got me my G ticket in the re-sale few years back.

Much appreciated that. I'll be looking for all the help I can get 

3 hours ago, Comfy Bean said:

Thanks very much 👍🏼

3 hours ago, rawzyj said:

Only in London, depends how young you’re talking about? Im 23 and anyone I know would take Noel over stormzy, except maybe my cousin, he’s 14, too young to be going TRNSMT. 

This. People who are saying Stormzy could headline TRNSMT don't realise that this is Glesga Green not London

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, jj200 said:

Something has happened to doctor muisc. If it gets cancelled  could the strokes headline trnsmt.

But you said KOL were headlining?

15 minutes ago, Paulk2904 said:

But you said KOL were headlining?

They are headlineing with kings of Leon and a co headline of Catfish/Ezra.

8 minutes ago, jj200 said:

Here's hoping that ezra does co headline with someone else just so he doesn't finish the night.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, jj200 said:

KOL aren't headlining though so you are talking fibs 

On 2/7/2019 at 11:01 PM, The-Heartbreak-Kid said:

Stormzy and Oasis have never been at the same level and frankly never will. 

They were when they first headlined Glastonbury

Stormzy is very now ! And you have to have a now Headline spot ! 

Also Ezra is the most requested artist of the last few years on all festival feedback question airs ! Neither are my thing but from a business perspective if you have the budget and know they will shift tickets you would do it !

T in the park fell into the trap of trying to satisfy the old fart brigade but always had to get Calvin in on the line up to sell it to the youth ! Unfortunately it brought the wrong crowd, DF have to have a balance of young and old ! Only difference now is the youth go home instead of causing chaos in the campsite! 

Controversial I know but it’s how it is . 

Catfish look dead certain. Just announced their arena run and no scotland date. Also said on radio 1 that they had a big UK festival planned. So far not been announced for any, so with R&L pretty much ruled out, looks like they’re headlining. Ezra probably aswell seen had he’s been put on almost everything 

Edited by Kai

7 hours ago, Kai said:

Catfish look dead certain. Just announced their arena run and no scotland date. Also said on radio 1 that they had a big UK festival planned. So far not been announced for any, so with R&L pretty much ruled out, looks like they’re headlining. Ezra probably aswell seen had he’s been put on almost everything 

Lol

what a shambles ...

8 hours ago, Kai said:

Or they could do Glastonbury or big weekend

Catfish, Ezra, Stormzy seems a bit too current to me for Geoff.

Although not my scene, part of me would admire that for giving younger bands a go.

Caught the end of Catfish headlining Kendal last year and by all accounts they went down well. I also remember watching them in the introducing tent at Balado years back so fair play to them if they get the top spot.

Weve had Radiohead and Queen last couple of years so that’s why I have my doubts on these 3 although it looks as likely as anything else mentioned here.

13 minutes ago, Comfy Bean said:

Catfish, Ezra, Stormzy seems a bit too current to me for Geoff.

Although not my scene, part of me would admire that for giving younger bands a go.

Caught the end of Catfish headlining Kendal last year and by all accounts they went down well. I also remember watching them in the introducing tent at Balado years back so fair play to them if they get the top spot.

Weve had Radiohead and Queen last couple of years so that’s why I have my doubts on these 3 although it looks as likely as anything else mentioned here.

I think Catfish are headinling.

Could stromzy and geroge Ezra co headline.

Could the final headliner be the strokes.

13 hours ago, steviemac7777 said:

Still praying for muse on the Sunday night. I know it's near impossible but still. 

I wish! But their stage show for this upcoming stadium tour looks huge and they never play three nights in a row, unfortunately.

10 hours ago, Kai said:

I would imagine it's Glastonbury as well.