On 12/31/2018 at 11:06 AM, DomDom1984 said:

No. I just couldn't decipher what you wrote into an actual sentence. I'd simply disagree with what you were saying if I didn't like it. Truth is, I don't actually know if I liked it or not, since you're illiterate.

Oh, and watching his TRNSMT show last year, most of his set was well liked, and had a monster crowd.

As for that last part... you really are just a clueless w*nk.

It's worth noting I think Gerry Cinnamon is shite. I'm just not enough of a moron to just make stuff up to justify my position. I don't need to. I just think he's shite.

Well thanks for your opinion, what you think I really am doesn't bother me lol. Goodbye 

1 hour ago, jj200 said:

Mumford and sons 

Royal blood/foals

Sir Paul McCartney

SPM :)

Kasabian/The who/The Prodigy

With a sprinkling of Madness OCS Happy Monday’s The streets catfish and the DMAs.

Then I woke up....

Give us a clue mate.

31 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

0/4

1 hour ago, Mezhyp1 said:

0/4

Snow patrol/ George Ezra 

Biffy/bastille

Paolo / gerry

Edited by Steve050900

6 hours ago, jj200 said:

Mumford and sons 

Royal blood/foals

Sir Paul McCartney

No chance that Paul McCartney is playing sadly, he's playing LA on the 13th of that weekend. 

FRI: Catfish & the Bottlemen, Gerry Cinnamon, The Wombats, Slaves, Tom Odell, Circa Waves, The Amazons
SAT: Paolo Nutini, George Ezra, The Vaccines, Sigrid, AJ Tracey, Tom Walker, The Snuts
SUN: Florence + the Machine, Bastille, Hozier, Lewis Capaldi, Editors, Maggie Rogers, Jade Bird

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

FRI: Catfish & the Bottlemen, Gerry Cinnamon, The Wombats, Slaves, Tom Odell, Circa Waves, The Amazons
SAT: Paolo Nutini, George Ezra, The Vaccines, Sigrid, AJ Tracey, Tom Walker, The Snuts
SUN: Florence + the Machine, Bastille, Hozier, Lewis Capaldi, Editors, Maggie Rogers, Jade Bird

No chance that Gerry is subbing trnsmt and Florence is not playing trnsmt due to doing bst on 13th July

10 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

community 2017 reunion on the friday? I agree with jj, gerry is big there but surely wombats wouldn't agree to playing below him - although that would put them at the same level as the vaccines on the saturday which makes sense.I think there just needs to be another act really.

23 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

At least if that the line up itll save me the price of tickets and hotels.

2 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

I can't see Gerry Cinnamon playing lower than that, he sold about 13000 tickets up here last month. 

Is GE not trying to get away from acts that attract the young team and bangers??

Be as well getting C Harris to headline and oor Gerry to sub him

4 hours ago, Threestripes said:

Is GE not trying to get away from acts that attract the young team and bangers??

Maybe I'm missing something but isn't that the majority of his audience? From what I've seen most people seem to enjoy treating his live shows as an excuse to get out of it.

If Gerry is playing, he’s headlining. He’s been selling out big gigs left, right and centre for the past 2 years and many folk only went to the Courteeners gig at the Hydro to see him. He’s pish, but you can’t deny his stock. The crowd he pulled at TRNSMT last year was mamoth and I don’t think Arctic Monkeys pulled a bigger crowd (their day didn’t sell out tbf). 

Seems like this year we’re really low on quality for headliners. 

• Downvote 3

I actually don't know if Gerry Cinnamon is playing, but he definitely isn't headlining. 

23 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I actually don't know if Gerry Cinnamon is playing, but he definitely isn't headlining. 

Don’t know if your pulling everyone’s plonker but I’ll take that...good to hear.

Friday - Calvin Harris / Bastille / Tom Walker / The Amazons 

Saturday - Catfish / Gerry Cinnamon / DMAs / The Snuts

Sunday - The Who / Noel Gallagher / Two Door Cinema Club / The Wombats

21 minutes ago, AaronNic said:

dmas and tom walker are definitely not the same size as tdcc? same with wombats and their two comparisons. That sunday is stacked though would be awesome

3 minutes ago, gfa said:

dmas and tom walker are definitely not the same size as tdcc? same with wombats and their two comparisons. That sunday is stacked though would be awesome

Yeah that's not in order really 

Just now, AaronNic said:

Yeah that's not in order really 

The days in general don't make sense it should be more like this -

friday - calvin harris, bastille, tom walker, the amazons

saturday - catfish,(tdcc) gerry cinnamon, 3rd down, DMAs?

sunday - the who, noel gallagher, the wombats, 4th down or maybe someone above wombats

i don't think two door cinema club really have a place as I don't think they would play lower than sub, being below gerry for them would be an embarrassment in my opinion. I don't see why they would put gerry so high up they may as well keep him lower down to pay him less with my logic, maybe its flawed? Even though the snuts are from glasgow they seem really smaller based on spotify, only 4k listeners in Glasgow vs Gerry's 57k i think they would be like 5th down at least maybe, not too sure.

5 minutes ago, gfa said:

The days in general don't make sense it should be more like this -

friday - calvin harris, bastille, tom walker, the amazons

saturday - catfish,(tdcc) gerry cinnamon, 3rd down, DMAs?

sunday - the who, noel gallagher, the wombats, 4th down or maybe someone above wombats

i don't think two door cinema club really have a place as I don't think they would play lower than sub, being below gerry for them would be an embarrassment in my opinion. I don't see why they would put gerry so high up they may as well keep him lower down to pay him less with my logic, maybe its flawed? Even though the snuts are from glasgow they seem really smaller based on spotify, only 4k listeners in Glasgow vs Gerry's 57k i think they would be like 5th down at least maybe, not too sure.

Like I said I haven't put most of these bands in order they're just the bands I think will most likely be there apart from Friday I just completely guessed that, But I do agree with what you said about TTDC, Also I think The Snuts will probably open on that Saturday.

Why wouldn't TDCC play lower than sub?

EDIT: Oh, and when Two Door Cinema Club can even sell a fifth of the tickets in Glasgow that Gerry Cinnamon can, they can feel free to be embarrassed about being behind him.

Edited by DomDom1984
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, AaronNic said:

I can't see Calvin Harris headline ING next year