TRNSMT Lineup 2019

5 hours ago, Trnsmt12311 said:

Paul weller tour ends on Thursday the 11th of July In Edinburgh castle trnsmt starts on the 12???? Possible act

He's nowhere near big enough to headline these days. He was early evening at TITP last time I saw him and he played the most self indulgent set you could image. It was absolutely dire. 10 mins in and a stone baked pizza was a far better option.

He subbed last time he played T in 2014. Although the above poster didn't say anything about headlining. That said, I think the Edinburgh date is more likely to rule him out than make him likely.

EDIT: Just remembered Jake Bugg played ahead of him as I was posting that. :lol: Now we want to talk about someone who's as dull as dishwater live?

Edited by DomDom1984

31 minutes ago, Red Day said:

He's nowhere near big enough to headline these days. He was early evening at TITP last time I saw him and he played the most self indulgent set you could image. It was absolutely dire. 10 mins in and a stone baked pizza was a far better option.

Paul let down Weller that day.

1 hour ago, Red Day said:

Agreed.

2 hours ago, Red Day said:

Aye completely see what you’re saying he might be dire and that wouldn’t be the best, but it’s not all about the headliners at times he could be taken in as a smaller act  to attract wider audience for example last year miles kane and Declan McKenna played very early sets but were both outstanding and certainly attracted a crowd. With the hint of the who however that could be something good to see as a headliner! 

Fri: FATM, George Ezra, The Kooks, Tom Grennan, Lewis Capaldi, Tom Walker, The Academic 

Sat: Catfish, Blossoms, Gerry, The Wombats, The Hunna, Blaenavon, The Snuts 

Sun: Snow Patrol/Stormzy, The Vaccines, Circa Waves, Sundara Karma, Billie Eilish, Juice Wrld

absolutely no clue just bored of waiting so here’s another prediction

7 minutes ago, Tunes101 said:

Fri: FATM, George Ezra, The Kooks, Tom Grennan, Lewis Capaldi, Tom Walker, The Academic 

Sat: Catfish, Blossoms, Gerry, The Wombats, The Hunna, Blaenavon, The Snuts 

Sun: Snow Patrol/Stormzy, The Vaccines, Circa Waves, Sundara Karma, Billie Eilish, Juice Wrld

absolutely no clue just bored of waiting so here’s another prediction

Why would a Glastonbury headliner share a headline slot with Snow Patrol?

3 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Why would a Glastonbury headliner share a headline slot with Snow Patrol?

Funny you say that, a Glastonbury headliner in 2004 played the NME stage at the time at TITP I believe being Muse, Glasto gave them the bump up which probably led to them going on to be huge. Personally I'd not be surprised to see Stormzy play a day fest that is that big and not headline it, he really isn't Glastonbury headliner sized.