TRNSMT Lineup 2019

56 minutes ago, addicted2noise said:

T in the park attracted a lot of great lineups when it shared its bill with Oxygen because it meant acts could play a Scottish and Irish date over a single weekend, I'm not sure TRNSMT has the same pull

It doesn't but Stormzy is doing Belsonic this year...look who else is.

Catfish and the Bottlemen

Foals

Paulo Nutini

That would be a nice weekend and seems likely at the moment. If Foals don't do this or IoW I think they have lost stock since WWD. With decent undercards I would say it would be really good. If you do know something, am I right of any of them @Mezhyp1

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Foals

Paulo Nutini

That would be a nice weekend and seems likely at the moment. If Foals don't do this or IoW I think they have lost stock since WWD. With decent undercards I would say it would be really good. If you do know something, am I right of any of them @Mezhyp1

I like Catfish, but I can’t see them headlining this yet.. Sub maybe, I’d be shocked if they are..

32 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Foals

Paulo Nutini

Don't get too excited anyway 

31 minutes ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

A better question is why does he say he knows them when he won't say. Totally pointless.

Well he's ruled out several artists who lots of people expected, so it's not pointless. I'm pretty sure he's said in the thread that he's not allowed to say who's playing so he's been as helpful as possible within the constraints of what he's allowed to share.

And for the people who keep saying he's bullshitting, I've seen him posting on here for years and he definitely won't be bullshitting about it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Well he's ruled out several artists who lots of people expected, so it's not pointless. I'm pretty sure he's said in the thread that he's not allowed to say who's playing so he's been as helpful as possible within the constraints of what he's allowed to share.

And for the people who keep saying he's bullshitting, I've seen him posting on here for years and he definitely won't be bullshitting about it.

Gucci gang gucci gang 

For the reassurance of anyone newish here (welcome btw), i wouldn't be posting anything here if i didn't 100% believe it to be the case. You won't have to wait too long to find out anyway 

13 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

On the Latitude thread he outirght said The Strokes were playing, what is the difference. I'm not doubting he knows at all I'm just saying it's annoying seeing the cryptic 'don't get your hopes up' etc.

4 minutes ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

On the Latitude thread he outirght said The Strokes were playing, what is the difference. I'm not doubting he knows at all I'm just saying it's annoying seeing the cryptic 'don't get your hopes up' etc.

Potentially got the info from different sources and one said he could share it outright and one said he couldn't?

11 minutes ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

The person who told me about The Strokes being offered (and i believe accepting) Latitude wouldn't give a shit about me talking about it 

2 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Well it probably isn't an official source. It could be Julian Casablancas' mum for all we know.

She's a lovely lady 

Anyway, Ive ruled out enough acts to let you piece up the puzzle over the next short while, that's what a rumours thread is all about after all isn't it. 

Just now, Mezhyp1 said:

She's a lovely lady 

Anyway, Ive ruled out enough acts to let you piece up the puzzle over the next short while, that's what a rumours thread is all about after all isn't it. 

Haven't really paid too much attention as I have no intention of going but I assume Catfish and Florence are two of the headliners. Don't think you've ruled either out.

37 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Yeah, there's a big difference between just boasting about knowing the headliners and actually ruling out a load of potential headliners. I'd go for Catfish, Florence and Snow Patrol of the acts left but so many acts have been ruled out now that I can't even remember who else is still possible :lol: