Lineup 2020

randlfan

3 minutes ago, ob123 said:

March announcements are usually dreadful line ups lately . Kings Of Leon🤮

A big act though. Absolutely no announcement is giving a fuck about quality. It's all about magnitude.

Hence TRNSMT putting their three headliners out about four months earlier than the usual because Courteeners were one of them.

21 minutes ago, Traher666 said:

It’s almost as if people are forgetting it used to be in March every year. 

Not forgetting but its legit been years since that used to happen. Times change and after years of the announcements being around nov/dec/jan time, we are expecting some more news on line ups by now. Hands are being thrown if we dont get shit till March.

4 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

The days of Zane Lowe announcing at 7pm and tickets going on sale straight after, used to be sold out by 8pm

Is depressing looking at old line ups as it used to be so so good, maybe that's just my age showing. The Friday main stage in 2011 was absolutely incredible

5 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Is depressing looking at old line ups as it used to be so so good, maybe that's just my age showing. The Friday main stage in 2011 was absolutely incredible

Honestly, could you imagine BMTH and the Offspring playing underneath MCR. No festival will get that now. Thems the days off no rap headliner as well. Give me The Strokes and Pulp over Travis Scott any day

14 minutes ago, Dukey said:

I reckon it'll be early February for an announcement

Idk i think one announcement soon for another headliner and then the other late Feb / early March. With added acts obviously. then the rest early April with the stage splits

Edited by Gerard the Fab
speling :-D

3 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Honestly, could you imagine BMTH and the Offspring playing underneath MCR. No festival will get that now. Thems the days off no rap headliner as well. Give me The Strokes and Pulp over Travis Scott any day

Yeah i look back at some of the ones i missed and cry! The Sunday of 2010 being the one i missed the most! Although the Friday of my first ever Reading smashed it! From Ice T to Rage!

Reading-1996.jpg

1 minute ago, TornShaun said:

Yeah i look back at some of the ones i missed and cry! The Sunday of 2010 being the one i missed the most! Although the Friday of my first ever Reading smashed it! From Ice T to Rage!

Reading-1996.jpg

Thats a bit passed me, but Sunday 92' surely the greatest fest day ever

4 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Give it a month and I think we’ll have something like this 

F85225BB-BD99-4999-BFA1-9B9E9579B3D6.jpeg

Yh with a few less people underneath. All headliners tho

3 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

I forgot to put this in here, but Aerosmith are touring arent they. Any chance we think??

No chance! But i am going to their show in London! Thought i'd missed seeing a band for the first time since i'd been listening to them since mid 80's! 

3 minutes ago, Jericode said:

They're doing London and Manchester a month before the festival.

oh fair enough, Glastonbury probably tho

3 minutes ago, TornShaun said:

No chance! But i am going to their show in London! Thought i'd missed seeing a band for the first time since i'd been listening to them since mid 80's! 

Lucky 😄