Lineup 2020

randlfan

2 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I think FFAF will just do Download and then ride off into the sunset again. They’ve got more of a history with it and they said something along the lines of ‘We can’t go away again without giving Download Festival one last chance to dance’ at the time of the last announcement. 

You think i should maybe watch them, then catch the rest of Maiden? As i might not get a second shot at FFAF?

42 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

In the space of literally a month, we've gone from predicting BMTH, Travis, LG, Biffy, Blink and the Courteneers to RATM, Stormzy and Eminem. Oh how time changes

And I wonder who we’ll be talking about this t8me next week after all has been revealed ......

46 minutes ago, King101 said:

Foo Fighters posted this on Friday

Perhaps suggests them as Lolla Berlin headliners. That could potentially make them the big act that Rock En Seine are also announcing. Would open things right up again for Reading & Sziget where they played last year.

Of course you could be right, but it‘s much more likely that they play a solo show in Berlin in between the already announced festival shows in June.

I mean, why would they tease Berlin specifically when they are also going to announce Rock en Seine? And why would they use a video from 2011 (their last solo outdoor gig in Berlin) instead of footage from Lolla 2017 when they want to tease their festival appearance?

But yeah, Lollapalooza definitely knows how to disappoint high expectations with their past lineups. So RATM at Lolla might just be a hoax.

Edited by Karlos12345

I wonder how well RATM will go down with the younger crowd compared to 2008 when it seemed about 90% of the people at the festival went to see them. Every time an act who released their debut album before 2010 gets suggested on here, the consensus is "nah, the kids won't have heard of them." Will they have the same kind of pulling power among a crowd who probably aren't so familiar with most of their stuff apart from Killing In The Name?

1 minute ago, VCK said:

I wonder how well RATM will go down with the younger crowd compared to 2008 when it seemed about 90% of the people at the festival went to see them. Every time an act who released their debut album before 2010 gets suggested on here, the consensus is "nah, the kids won't have heard of them." Will they have the same kind of pulling power among a crowd who probably aren't so familiar with most of their stuff apart from Killing In The Name?

I think half of mates would end up watching them but none of them will be overly excited by the announcement but wouldn't mind it (they would probably go for the crowd)

4 minutes ago, VCK said:

Probably not but I think a lot of rage’s crowd will be people who have paid for a day ticket solely for rage.

1 minute ago, VCK said:

What I was thinking - they'll shift a lot of day tickets.

Plus if it’s a genuine exclusive UK show I reckon it could feel like Reading festival featuring Rage Against the Machine... If that makes sense.

I’l probably turn up a couple of hours before rage and that’l be where my ticket goes. Maybe see one or two acts before. I won’t be alone in that regard.

13 minutes ago, VCK said:

Who the f*** are the arctic monkeys