Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

7 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Pre sale on the Twitter thread for anyone interested. We were going to go to Live at Leeds pretty much just to see these, but going to give that a miss now and just go this instead!

I have been looking for a reason to get back to Liverpool after my last visit visit although I'm currently at Chase and Status for BBC that day and the Fa Cup final the following day.

1 hour ago, charlierc said:

To anyone trying for tickets, we say... good luck?

Does this mean any idea of her doing big stadium shows is likelier for next year?

wouldn't really say it effects it - just shows shes touring into the winter which is hardly surprising

doing this then stadium dates a few days after sounds about right timing wise

10 hours ago, charlierc said:

To anyone trying for tickets, we say... good luck?

Does this mean any idea of her doing big stadium shows is likelier for next year?

I'd say so, it is too late for stadium shows, there is an international break in football usually the week leading up to this but to do outdoor in England it really needs to be start of September. I think she would only cover say two stadiums anyway, I don't see a multi tour.

2 hours ago, northernangel said:

I'd say so, it is too late for stadium shows, there is an international break in football usually the week leading up to this but to do outdoor in England it really needs to be start of September. I think she would only cover say two stadiums anyway, I don't see a multi tour.

It would have to have been announced by now if she's doing stadium shows this summer. September could be possible, and has been done before, but it seems unlikely.

It could well be that arenas might follow in October and be being held back until after the Glastonbury show.

11 hours ago, gfa said:

wouldn't really say it effects it - just shows shes touring into the winter which is hardly surprising

doing this then stadium dates a few days after sounds about right timing wise

Would be bold to announce an outdoor stadium show in London in October tbf.

29 minutes ago, charlierc said:

It would have to have been announced by now if she's doing stadium shows this summer. September could be possible, and has been done before, but it seems unlikely.

It could well be that arenas might follow in October and be being held back until after the Glastonbury show.

I think arenas are more likely but she really should be trying after having do r one last time to take that next step. I don't think she'll do multiple different cities though. One north and one south would be my guess. I'm not denying she is big but I don't think she's stadium big hear like some would have us believe. Her singles from this album aren't exactly hitting mad streaming numbers. You've got to go pretty far down the list to find Houdini and Training Session for streaming numbers.

21 hours ago, -TLR- said:

just seen that Wormrot will be back in the UK - 

image.png.8a1b1124b71b45e9b4ce803ba7d6b622.png

(above is London show).

maybe a trip back to the farm?

i think theyve got a different festival appearance on the saturday, a punk/grindcore thingo in manchester i believe - so they'd be thurs or fri at glastonbury only. They're great live too, i'll definitely head along and give em a watch 

40 minutes ago, finn_with_1_n said:

Vampire Weekend tour announcement today by the looks of it. 3 dates have appeared on O2 Priority

Wed 4th Dec - Eventim Apollo

Fri 6th Dec - The Halls, Wolverhampton

Sun 8th - OVO Hydro Glasgow

Beautiful news that.

On 3/25/2024 at 6:45 PM, Dronx said:

This will be popular on here 

IMG_4477.png

The great thing about this is, they aren't a band who used to charge a low fee and taking advantage now trying to charge £50. £35/6 is a great price for this. I however wasn't personally too interested in the supports except for the couple of tracks but one to watch.

Brixton is already sold.

4 minutes ago, northernangel said:

The great thing about this is, they aren't a band who used to charge a low fee and taking advantage now trying to charge £50. £35/6 is a great price for this. I however wasn't personally too interested in the supports except for the couple of tracks but one to watch.

Brixton is already sold.

Their reunion tour shows were electric, an incredible atmosphere. 

I'm a big fan of The Subways too, but Victoria Warehouse is the worst located venue for me as there's no guarantee of making the last train

35 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

I'm a big fan of The Subways too, but Victoria Warehouse is the worst located venue for me as there's no guarantee of making the last train

I'd probably go to Birmingham academy and I'm tempted but I think I'll have time yet. I've purchased two rave events this morning so.

I did see them at the empire on their reunion tour.

Edited by northernangel

2 hours ago, finn_with_1_n said:

Vampire Weekend tour announcement today by the looks of it. 3 dates have appeared on O2 Priority

Wed 4th Dec - Eventim Apollo

Fri 6th Dec - The Halls, Wolverhampton

Sun 8th - OVO Hydro Glasgow

Tour announced now:

IMG_6153.thumb.jpeg.e54fb08e0f6a4bf88fa6c601be7c0223.jpeg

1 hour ago, efcfanwirral said:

Such a comedown seeing a band I like doing Manchester and then realising it’s Victoria Warehouse. I’ve pretty much stopped bothering going there altogether due to it being such a pain in the arse to get to/from.