Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

4 hours ago, ghostdancer1 said:

People in the music industry largely know absolutely f**k all about Glastonbury lineups, as have been proven dozens, if not hundreds of times on here. Pretty much all of them are full of sh*t.

I’d imagine plenty of people in the industry know snippets when it comes to individual acts they work with, represent, etc, but nobody outside of HQ could stitch all those tidbits together into a coherent and accurate lineup

5 hours ago, ghostdancer1 said:

People in the music industry largely know absolutely f**k all about Glastonbury lineups, as have been proven dozens, if not hundreds of times on here. Pretty much all of them are full of sh*t.

Depends what part of the industry. 

My mate worked as a music agent and he’d always know all his agency’s artists who were playing.

Got a few bits of info from him but it was largely DJs as opposed to the big players. 

1 minute ago, deepkittycaz said:

Park sub last time. They were fantastic.

I remember seeing them open the Park on Sunday 2016(?). certainly enjoyed them but wouldn’t have predicted their success. really tight live band

34 minutes ago, FloopFiller said:

They better not cancel their Swift support slots.

I have no idea what they're up to. Cancelled this run of shows and at a US radio event at the weekend just gone, but confirmed for doing a Talking Heads cover for an upcoming Stop Making Sense tribute and by all accounts are planning to make another album with a separate label. Indeed, the fact they're saying "The next era" indicates they're not disbanding.

You'd imagine that given Hayley is friends with T-Swift that she's gonna want to do the shows, right?