• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Woffy said:

Fucking hell. 

For such a lot of sarcastic, misanthropic, piss taking fuckers, this forum has been something else tonight. 

All due to this gig and far too many reasons to go into here.

It's utterly beautiful.  

I hope we take some of this to the farm. Just a tiny bit and it'll be better than fucking ever.   

Well said Woff. I often shed a tear on the farm knowing full well the love i'm watching tonight is all around me. Amazing

1 minute ago, arcade fireman said:

Can we just keep Chris Martin in cold storage for the rest of the year and wheel him out for events like this? 

No need. He knows exactly where and when he is needed. You don't even need to call, he'll be there. 

And I for one, am bloody glad he is tonight. 

Edited by mjsell

I've somehow enjoyed loads of music that isn't my stuff at all tonight and I think it's because there's been some special magic that made me see it all through the eyes of all those gogeous young people who have bravely come out to enjoy themselves tonight. Their smiles and excitement have gone straight to my heart.