Liam and Noel playing tonight

Mich1268

37 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

But if they don't get on, what really would it achieve?

It's not like me and my sister not getting on - meeting up for a funeral and walking away. There was millions of people watching.

Not causing a fuss and letting liam have his moment - what's wrong with that?

They've never got on. Didn't stop them selling millions of records and playing thousands of gigs for money for 15 years.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's a time and a place for reunions. I personally don't think last night would have sat well with me. There wasn't a hint of self promotion from any artists (you could argue playing a new single from Liam might have been a little bit). If they had have, that would of been the story of the night overshadowing the events of the past fortnight and the real reason for the concert.

That said I did get caught up in the whole will they wont they last night.

54 minutes ago, stopwn1981 said:

They've never got on. Didn't stop them selling millions of records and playing thousands of gigs for money for 15 years.

There is a difference between getting on each other's nerves and actually disliking each other. It looks as though the latter is true - well from Noel's side.

Plus like I say, if they'd have performed together, there then becomes an endless media circus and line of questions. Camera's outside houses again.... would you want that? Especially if you don't get on with the other one.

I have no problem with Noel not going.

19 minutes ago, eastynh said:

When has Noel ever kept quiet??

When it comes to having a slanging match during / about an event to commemorate the lives of 22 dead people & a bomb going off in the city he is associated with.

I understand Liam's annoyance, but this was (or should be a private matter) due to the circumstance.

Noel can be well in the wrong, but deciding to keep quiet on this at this time is the right thing to do. No doubt the press will push him when interviewed & he'll have a pop back 

This was huge even in Sweden. Coldplays cover was headlining the 5-6 biggest medla outlets Entertainment section in sweden. Likewise, liams Twitter comments about Noel had headlining status in same section in 4 of them this evening.

Huge! And wierd.