2019 festival

28 minutes ago, Dan Wilcox said:

This. Main Stage alone will have Post, Juice Wrld, Yungblud and Lil Uzi Vert anyway (and Charli XCX as your stand out pop name). 

Seems weird to change up what they've been doing the last few years which has been successful but maybe not gone down as well with older attendees. Think just restructuring it so if you have a heavy headliner like Foos you make the main stage heavier with all the other stages focusing on offering something different works a lot better without having to change the types of acts they book. 

On a final note where abouts are the Amazons playing on that day?

4 minutes ago, TownNation said:

I'm hoping for FEVER 333 of course myself BUT, if they aren't, we only have to wait 1 extra day before they announce their European tour (which I'm sure will feature U.K. Dates!) But either at Leeds Festival or back in First Direct and I'll be there. Or both ?

No Fever 333 but Story So Far on R1.

3 hours ago, Matt42 said:

As someone who has been on this board for a long time. Dan has the info. He always pops up and his lineups look or sound crazy but they always turn out 100% true.

No they don't. In 2016 he gave us 3 different lineups, all of which were wildly wrong (including LCD Soundsystem, Kanye West and Guns n Roses). Last year he told us there were two main stages with Imagine Dragons and Royal Blood playing.

In the end he gave us the correct info the day before the announcement but he isn't always 100% correct.

Having said that, I now reckon he's telling the truth about tomorrow.

3 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Foos, 1975, 21p, Post, Tame Impala (or Royal Blood) is actually 6 headline sized acts in one year. Pretty good going if you look at it that way

That's 5 mate.

23 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

No they don't. In 2016 he gave us 3 different lineups, all of which were wildly wrong (including LCD Soundsystem, Kanye West and Guns n Roses). Last year he told us there were two main stages with Imagine Dragons and Royal Blood playing.

In the end he gave us the correct info the day before the announcement but he isn't always 100% correct.

Having said that, I now reckon he's telling the truth about tomorrow.

That's 5 mate.

I have it on pretty good authority that this was supposed to be a thing, then for whatever reason ended up not happening.

I reckon the sub for the 1975 prediction that Dan has is not 100% confirmed otherwise he would just say surely? Why tell us the sub for Foos and all these other acts but keep the sub for The 1975 a secret? Makes no sense. If he 100% knew, he would say. 

Edit - Basically doesn't wanna say an act then turn out wrong tomorrow. 

Edited by The All Round Ball :|

Just now, The All Round Ball :| said:

I reckon the sub for the 1975 prediction that Dan has is not 100% confirmed otherwise he would just say surely? Why tell us the sub for Foos and all these other acts but keep the sub for The 1975 a secret? Makes no sense. If he 100% knew, he would say. 

I think he confirmed yesterday it was a "tame" booking.