You Me At six

The Wombats

Lil Uzi Vert

Charli XCX

Enter Shikari

A Day To Remember

Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes

and then apparently 

Bastille headlining R1 with a subheadliner capable of headlining the R1 and subheadlining main stage

A huge sub headliner with 2 words and 10 letters capable of headlining (Tame Impala, Royal Blood, Iron Maiden, The Prodigy, The Strokes, Biffy Clyro)

@stanh this is all we've had so far :)

This will be the biggest disappointed if he's bullshitting but that top 4 Foos day is enough for me...doesn't sound like I'll like much below but you can only have so much for the day ticket when it's a stadium band. Frank 3rd is cutting it a bit though as he isn't that big.

Prob Tame subbing and RB doing the special guest to then headline next year.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but this isn't adding up to me anymore. This is what i make of what Dan has given us so far in terms of top 5 main each day:

Friday: The 1975 // Some band // The Wombats // You Me at Six // Juice WRLD

Saturday: Post Malone // Twenty One Pilots // Blossoms // Some blurred out act // The Hunna

Sunday: Foo Fighters // ADTR // FCATRS // The Distillers // Lil Uzi Vert

So where does that leave Charli xcx? Surely she isn't playing lower than 5th main? I guess she could be 6th, but seems unlikely to me. Unless The Hunna are lower, which again seems unlikely. Doesn't seem like all of this is adding up...

3 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Bastille's sub - CHVRCHES? Anderson .Paak? LSD? Silk City?

It's a big struggle to think of someone who could sub NME who you could also say could sub main tbh.

Giggs?

1 minute ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but this isn't adding up to me anymore. This is what i make of what Dan has given us so far in terms of top 5 main each day:

Saturday: Post Malone // Twenty One Pilots // Blossoms // Some blurred out act // The Hunna

So where does that leave Charli xcx? Surely she isn't playing lower than 5th main? I guess she could be 6th, but seems unlikely to me. Unless The Hunna are lower, which again seems unlikely. Doesn't seem like all of this is adding up...

Did he say Juice WRLD for fifth down main? Could well be Charli XCX's slot.

1 minute ago, frontsidecab said:

Did he say Juice WRLD for fifth down main? Could well be Charli XCX's slot.

Didn't say specifically fifth down, but he did say main. I doubt he'd be lower than 5th but i guess it's not impossible.

2 hours ago, Dan Wilcox said:

This. Main Stage alone will have Post, Juice Wrld, Yungblud and Lil Uzi Vert anyway (and Charli XCX as your stand out pop name). 

3 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Think she could easily be that low tbh. Didn't he say there's a special guest slot, too, or was that one of the blurred out ones?

2 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Giggs?

Seems nowhere near being a possible main stage sub to me, but then again .Paak probably is, too. Migos?

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Didn't he say there's a special guest slot, too, or was that one of the blurred out ones?

Yeah think that was the blurred out act. Might be wrong though.

1 minute ago, Tom Connolly said:

could Charli XCX not play just below Blossoms?

He said 4th main that day is a blurred out act, so he won't know who it is.

6 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Where has he said the word tame? I've gone back through his posts and don't see it anywhere...

9 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

He didn't. I think they've royally ballsed up and imagined things

Yep my bad, I'm sure someone said 'tame booking' but I can't find it anywhere... Thread is moving too fast for me, I'll shut up and wait for tomorrow :)

Whether it's bull or not Dan must be enjoying this

14 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Wouldn't shock me if their star has fallen a bit and they're happier to dodge the limelight after all their troubles with their previous label.

Edited by Jericode