2019 festival

1 minute ago, TheWaters said:

I actually got curious when I saw you say this a while back and DM'd them myself and they said something of the lines of absolutely loving the idea of it and hoping to be booked but it's not true.

Obviously could be saying that to cover their backs though (Likely).

True, i hope it does turn out to be true, good bunch of lads and they put on a great show!

Just now, bigcharlie65 said:

Well like I dunno who's doing these Draft Posters but the one for Wireless was pretty accurate and that was released two days before the announcement too?? personally I would so happy with this 

The wireless one wasn't "pretty accurate" it was the actual lineup lmao, that was a genuine leak. This is obviously someone who's looked at this forum because almost every single act on there has been predicted multiple times haha, never THAT accurate. Plus obviously spelling mistakes and placing issues.

3 hours ago, MIchael_scarn said:

I presume we'll see the reappearance of @Dan Wilcox tomorrow to tell us Courteeners are back and The Hunna are headlining the tent or something. That poster, despite the evident mistake is going to be quite a way off imo, seems more hopeful than realistic.

No need to wait til tomorrow. Can confirm Hunna on main stage.

6 minutes ago, Dan Wilcox said:

100% serious about Shikari.

Bastille headlining NME against Foos, who are subbed by ADTR. Blossoms under the co-heads and 1975 subbed by a band who could be a headliner. 

Royal Blood, Catfish.. Probably more maybe Florence? That will be arguably the strongest day I reckon.

Edited by MIchael_scarn

1 minute ago, Dan Wilcox said:

Bastille headlining NME against Foos, who are subbed by ADTR. Blossoms under the co-heads and 1975 subbed by a band who could be a headliner. 

So thats Catfish under 1975 then, assuming you aint trolling us again. I'd take that tbh

Friday

Main: The 1975 // Catfish & The Bottlemen // Khalid

R1: Rapper // Anne-Marie

Saturday

Main: Post Malone // Twenty One Pilots // Blossoms

R1: DJ // Loyle Carner

Sunday

Main: Foo Fighters // ADTR // Giggs

R1: Bastille

7 minutes ago, Dan Wilcox said:

Surely has to be Catfish or Tame Impala?