Napalm Death - Truth Stage?!?

Deadendfriends8

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's another one; what about wearing an old generic Glastonbury Festival t shirt at the festival. Same rules apply? Not that I'm likely to wear one, I've got a suitcase full of  tour t shirts in the attic - I never wear any.

Edited by henry bear

9 hours ago, Mardy said:

however, exception No.1 : If you're going to see a band in concert, it is perfectly acceptable to wear the T-shirt of the support band.

No it isn't. You're not allowed to wear anything with the band(s) on you're going to see play. No. Never. No. Just not allowed.

11 hours ago, lucyginger said:

I don't think it counts at Glastonbury! Also there seems to be a generation divide with the rules, as people of my age *cough* nearly 40 *cough* stick to the rule whereas the yoof haven't heard of it! 

Well this is a weird one. I'm pushing 55 and hadn't heard of this rule either. Maybe this is an 80s/90s kids thing.

How about wearing your newly acquired merch at a gig? There always seems to be a crap load of people who have just put on their new shirt over the one they wore to the gig. Main band too!

If I'm going to see ferocious dog, I can assure you I'm wearing my ferocious dog top, along with the rest of the crowd. If I go and see the Levs, 3DM (tomorrow night by chance) Saw Doctors (last week) in fact any band, I'm wearing my ferocious dog tshirt! Them's the rules for me and I likes it.

17 minutes ago, Perks said:

If I'm going to see ferocious dog, I can assure you I'm wearing my ferocious dog top, along with the rest of the crowd. If I go and see the Levs, 3DM (tomorrow night by chance) Saw Doctors (last week) in fact any band, I'm wearing my ferocious dog tshirt! Them's the rules for me and I likes it.

As far as I can tell, once you've bought a Ferocious Dog hoody, you're not allowed to wear anything else. 

I find people wearing the festival merch whilst at that festival a bit of an odd one. Especially if it's towards the beginning of the weekend (someone could have run out of T shirts on  a wet year or whatever). Can be useful to remind people standing further back in crowds of what is coming up mind.

Now Left Field have announced and Dropkick Murphys weren't on it. Does anyone think they could be added on this stage? Their tour dates are too good for them not to be at Glastonbury, but can't think where.

26 minutes ago, Perks said:

Now Left Field have announced and Dropkick Murphys weren't on it. Does anyone think they could be added on this stage? Their tour dates are too good for them not to be at Glastonbury, but can't think where.

I think they could be on The Other when the full line-up comes out. Really intrigued to see what this stage is like though. Surely it can't all just be the inside of an old tube train? I reckon that will just be the stage with the crown outside but it didn't look like there was much roim on that map.

6 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

I think they could be on The Other when the full line-up comes out. Really intrigued to see what this stage is like though. Surely it can't all just be the inside of an old tube train? I reckon that will just be the stage with the crown outside but it didn't look like there was much roim on that map.

Mmm yeah the other stage, forgot they have stuff still to add. Good point.

Yeah I'm well intrigued with this set up too. Looking forward to checking it all out.