SILVER HAYES

Slugworth

I'm pretty chuffed with it :) Lot's of DnB for the 20-something year old in me (particularly Wilkinson, who I've never seen!), but loads of other cool stuff also!

But...what's the deal with MC Stamina listed by himself? Have I missed something...? Surely he needs a DJ Marky to keep him company!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few things grabbing my attention, which is unusual for SH.

Hospital Records, Afriquoi, Dawn Penn, Kolsch all look good. Also interesting that London Elektricity isn't there, which suggests a nice late slot somewhere in SE Corner. Fun times!

Dj Cous Cous has intrigued me enough to see what it is. (hoping there would be some sort of buffet)

Firstly they have unbelievably put a space between Cous and Cous on the poster. But he's actually DJ CousCous. He must be fuming.

And the first set I have started listening to

is quite honestly all over the place. but in a good way. His first song was Jain, then what I thought was a bit of Radiohead but ended up being a song called Afrodance,

I'll report back in an hours time.

22 minutes ago, DickButkis said:

What stage and time will Fatboy Slim be looking on? Went to see him in the blues in 2015 and it was a nightmare.

Most likely a Sonic headliner, but I couldn't tell you what time that would be. Blues in 2015 was a "secret" set once the main stages had finished, hence the reason for how busy it was. Sonic will still probably be busy if he's there, but he'll be playing numerous sets in different locations over the weekend, no doubt