Shaggy

The Placid Casual

Will you see Shaggy?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Will you see Shaggy (clash dependent)?

Everyone I've spoken to in various groups of friends who are going have said they'll be there, clash dependent. Hoping for afternoon on West Holts as opposed to late in Sonic or somewhere crap like that. Could even potentially do a very early Pyramid slot? Would have the novelty pull and recognisable tunes of a Rolf Harris without, you know, the noncing part.

4 minutes ago, DJ Cull said:

Once he's played 'It wasn't me' and 'Mr Boombastic' what does he do for the rest of his set (Semi-serious question, trying to work out if he's worth giving the time to).

4 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Oh carolina.

Angel

He gets these out early doors apparently. A mass exodus shortly afterwards must be odds on. And there'll be one poor sod left there wearing their Martin Freeman t-shirt waiting to see if Me Julie gets a spin.

Edited by dentalplan

1 minute ago, 40 Days said:

This is meant to be one of the best music festivals in the world and they've not only booked Shaggy, but announced him among the first 70 or so acts. Boring.

I know. One of the 70 acts they've announced as a taster of the five day fiesta of music, cabaret, comedy and art installations has really taken the shine off....