• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, JoBalls said:

My final one has arrived, woohoo!!

Meet back here on Saturday to panic together in the time between paying the balance and the payment confirmation email arriving?

Jeez, it's one panic after another, I need a fallow year just to give my nerves a rest.

2 minutes ago, Smeble said:

Jeez, it's one panic after another, I need a fallow year just to give my nerves a rest.

It doesn't work like that, in the fallow year we just spend 18 months panicking about ticket day for the 2019 fest...

17 minutes ago, crocodiles said:

Can I just check I am lead booker for me and my wife.  I've had e mail she hasn't yet should she get a separate one as I'll be paying both anyway . Is it only lead booker or both 

You should both get an email, but don't panic - pretty sure mine was the following day last year (and check spam folders etc) and if you are really worried check the page that confirms your booking (don't have the link to hand right now, but pretty sure you can check on seetickets website - Im sure someone on here will have the right link)

Got my e-mail at 15:34.

Got a couple of questions that someone here may be able to answer...
1- If I pay my balance on, say, Saturday, will I still be able to buy a car parking ticket later on?
2- If so, do they sell out at all... And if so, how quickly?

42 minutes ago, K2SO said:

Got my e-mail at 15:34.

Got a couple of questions that someone here may be able to answer...
1- If I pay my balance on, say, Saturday, will I still be able to buy a car parking ticket later on?
2- If so, do they sell out at all... And if so, how quickly?

You can email seetickets after you've paid the balance and get them to add water bottles and carpark tickets. The cutoff for that is near when the tickets are being prepared for despatch. 

Not sure if they've ever sold out. You can pay when you arrive although it's more expensive. Can't recall hearing about anyone being turned away because there's no carpark space left. 

18 hours ago, hurdy said:

You can email seetickets after you've paid the balance and get them to add water bottles and carpark tickets. The cutoff for that is near when the tickets are being prepared for despatch. 

Not sure if they've ever sold out. You can pay when you arrive although it's more expensive. Can't recall hearing about anyone being turned away because there's no carpark space left. 

Thanks mate. I have enough money for my ticket, but not the car parking pass... SO I'll have to wait until next payday to get the parking!

12 minutes ago, guinness_guzzler said:

Still no e-mail for balane payment - should i be worried?

No, it is relevant to nothing, just pay your balance once the window opens, the email is just a reminder.

Edited by Smeble

1 hour ago, Jules62 said:

Am I the only person who still hasn't received my email? :unsure:

I had mine the other day but haven't had one for my son who is registered with the same email address. Not an issue though, I had confirmation of booking last October.

Edited by Pear_Cider