2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

3 hours ago, racialplan said:

image.png.7a9368fb43e54dff9f7d57666135c0e4.png

definitely not racist

Yes because the person you cropped out in the picture was that bothered, the other black people out in the pub who saw the birthday guy dressed up with us all were really that bothered. Do you think I could do that and not get attacked if people really saw it as nothing more than a fun night with the lads?....Not as if we just did it for a normal night out so quit your wining.

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

Yes because the person you cropped out in the picture was that bothered, the other black people out in the pub who saw the birthday guy dressed up with us all were really that bothered. Do you think I could do that and not get attacked if people really saw it as nothing more than a fun night with the lads?....Not as if we just did it for a normal night out so quit your wining.

Love a fun night with the lads. Beers. Babes. Blackface. all the essentials

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I find that horrifically racist

How can someone be this stupid?

5 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Going to just put this put there, had this discussion with a black friend of mine....he think you're talking absolute bollocks that the girl at gig what just as much right to sing the lyrics as if it was a black girl.

Say what you like bit it's all 1st class bull lol

Get him to sign up would you pal

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Mash011 said:

Get him to sign up would you pal

Why would he care about this forum. He does raise a point though, if he dressed up as a white man is that okay or does he have to dress up as another brown man only?. If he dressed up as Eminem just for example if he's into his rap and a fan is that wrong?

1 minute ago, thewayiam said:

Why would he care about this forum. He does raise a point though, if he dressed up as a white man is that okay or does he have to dress up as another brown man only?. If he dressed up as Eminem just for example if he's into his rap and a fan is that wrong?

christ take a history lesson gazza you thick fuck.

in fact just read the wikipedia article for blackface, learn where it came from and why it's unacceptable and just fucking think for a bit you absolute germ

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Mash011 said:

christ take a history lesson gazza you thick fuck.

in fact just read the wikipedia article for blackface, learn where it came from and why it's unacceptable and just fucking think for a bit you absolute germ

So you're getting wound up and out of your tree and discriminating and me and him nice! 

If you're going to stay stuck in the past and not see it as it should be today then go for it.

Black and White to me are by colour only. Who your are, what you do and what you bring to the table is just as important as now. If a black person does not care then why do you.

4 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

He honestly raised that as a counter argument?

charlie-brown-good-grief.jpg

You literally have nothing to counter his argument do you....have you ever thought how unnaccepting of black people it comes across when you argue against it. It's not to take the piss....a friend wanted to do a night out drawing up as him and turned into a Jackson 5 night, his choice....but I suppose he's not allowed that choice.