Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

19 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

I'm suppin an Estrella over here Swedge, Spanish beers for Brexit day :(

I hear you dude, I'm on the Spanish red wine here. F-you Teresa may!

anyway. Poster at 10?!? 

I'm not even bothered about the poster really. Prefer the small stages, but every year I get hyped for it, I just love any Glastonbury related news  :-)

2 minutes ago, Untz said:

Too many deleted tweets going on. People need to commit.

Like when Shangri-La had that countdown in 2015. That countdown to nothing. Scenes.

If it wasn't for Theresa and her band of Merry Fuds, that would remain the biggest farce to sweep through the country in years 

1 minute ago, Perks said:

I hear you dude, I'm on the Spanish red wine here. F-you Teresa may!

anyway. Poster at 10?!? 

I'm not even bothered about the poster really. Prefer the small stages, but every year I get hyped for it, I just love any Glastonbury related news  :-)

On the Chilean red here. Getting in the spirit of things to come

1 minute ago, basquille said:

That new Alt-J track is excellent..

.. but what does bother me is it's an 8 track album so essentially we've heard a quarter of it with over 3 months until it's released.

I'd take 8 tracks of the quality of 3WW and In Cold Blood over 15 tracks with only 3-4 decent tunes any day.

1 minute ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

omg, the bloody EU have only gone and took the number 8 with them! I said this was a bad idea all along.

does this mean as the evil (48%)  English people we (acually I mean they)  cant use the number 8 again after brexit? how will we cope? 

1 minute ago, Mezhyp1 said:

If it wasn't for Theresa and her band of Merry Fuds, that would remain the biggest farce to sweep through the country in years 

To be fair, the closest Brexit thing that relates to Shangri-La's countdown is Cameron's lack of bottle on the morning after the referendum after claiming he would invoke it that day.

Fake countdowns.