The Unsuccessful

FloorFiller

Well this is actually horrible! 

I've actively avoided efests (sorry neil, I do still love you) and all talk of Glasto since failing to get tickets in October and now ever since the resale was announced I've been having major anxiety.  Tomorrow morning is going to be dreadful. 

Issue is that this year out of all of the years I've been is the biggest for me (Not just the line up but my friends are having their hen/stag there and I'd be celebrating my 2 years sober and 3 months medication free!  First Glasto ever without alcohol or meds!) and it totally sucks that I might miss it. :(

I think I'd actually sell my kidney, or my vote right now!  (Not sure I have a soul to sell!!! Lol)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, bekimo said:

I've actively avoided efests (sorry neil, I do still love you) and all talk of Glasto since failing to get tickets in October and now ever since the resale was announced I've been having major anxiety.  Tomorrow morning is going to be dreadful. 

Issue is that this year out of all of the years I've been is the biggest for me (Not just the line up but my friends are having their hen/stag there and I'd be celebrating my 2 years sober and 3 months medication free!  First Glasto ever without alcohol or meds!) and it totally sucks that I might miss it. :(

I think I'd actually sell my kidney, or my vote right now!  (Not sure I have a soul to sell!!! Lol)

Wishing you all the luck in the world tomorrow! 

29 minutes ago, bekimo said:

Welcome back and best of luck for tomorrow.  Well done on being sober and medication free x

4 hours ago, cook555 said:

^^^ still available to help out tomorrow - I don't have the funds to cover tickets, but if anyone who is happy with some sort of system regarding payment, i'm more than happy to help!  

this member helped me in the October sales ... thanks again :)

Good luck tomorrow everyone!  I've got a couple of groups I'm trying for tomorrow (some of which are efesters although I'm not sure who because I only have their real names hah!).  If when we get everyone sorted then I'm happy to help the efests community so I'll be here tomorrow (I hope!!!)

27 minutes ago, verrymerry said:

Good luck tomorrow everyone!  I've got a couple of groups I'm trying for tomorrow (some of which are efesters although I'm not sure who because I only have their real names hah!).  If when we get everyone sorted then I'm happy to help the efests community so I'll be here tomorrow (I hope!!!)

Ivan on efests  , Ivan at Glasto , Ivan in real life ! 

But yes good luck to everyone .  I just hope that the RH geeks don't try and crash the party . Do you think there should be klaxons at Glasto,? Then if anyone says "I only got a ticket to see Radiohead " we can set the klaxon off !  

Have had last minute alterations, which are still trying to be sorted out. It's all a bit slap dash, and not doing my nerves any good.

Good luck all for tomorrow.

If anyone fancies giving a try for my group of 4 DM me and il share the deets and my number for payment. Completely understand you are all probs busy for tomorrow though. So wishing you all well.

2 minutes ago, ivan said:

But yes good luck to everyone .  I just hope that the RH geeks don't try and crash the party . Do you think there should be klaxons at Glasto,? Then if anyone says "I only got a ticket to see Radiohead " we can set the klaxon off !  

Couldn't help but think that I'd really like to see the klaxons but realised you meant an actual klaxon.....

wine has not helped the brain this eve

Edited by Lucy92

2 hours ago, bekimo said:

^^^ This for me also, i haven't been able to log onto here much since October, I posted quite a bit in the days after T-Day on this thread trying to help keep the faith - I think i was in denial big time.

Absolutely dreading tomorrow now it's finally here.............

Good luck everyone who needs tickets, I'll be crossing fingers/toes/eyes/arms/legs for us all.

9 minutes ago, ivan said:

Sorry RH geek here!  I was going to be there (ticket permitting) regardless of the lineup though :P

I'm not sure whether I'd prefer a klaxon or the Klaxons, I saw them on the Other Stage once and they were awful

1 minute ago, fat_man_joe said:

I'm going to help a colleague get tickets tomorrow, but if I get through I'll be happy to help someone on here if someone wants to send me deets then.
It's so cheesy but I'd love to help someone get access to five of the happiest days of their year.

I feel this too. It's such an amazing feeling getting other people tickets!!!

Hi all

Good luck to all trying for tickets tomorrow, I still need 4 including one for me so I will be on here either asking for help if someone has managed to be sucessful & still in the system or offering help if I've been successful (I'm sounding much more positive than I feel!).

Fingers and everything crossed for all!