NFR NFC 2017 - The friendly thread for lovely people

Quark

1 minute ago, Curlygirl said:

Merry day of birth Milky! I know you didn't get the best gift but I hope you got something nice to take the edge of despair off 

Thanks Curlygirl, it would have been a lovely start to the day but if I hadnt been so stupid and been a little more organised I would be sitting here with tickets now so I know I only have myself to blame. I'm going to enjoy my day anyway and not going to let it get me down until tomorrow when I travel back to work. I'll have an 8 hour flight to wallow in my self pity!:)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Curlygirl said:

Hiya!!! Glad you got tickets Sloseph!! Shame you're not on the coach to share my cherry bakewell and have a singalong! 

And hello Vintagelaureate *im waving. Brilliant job getting Yog to the farm, a few of us owe him a drink so thankyou! 

Thanks! I was only trying for others today, successful twice and then got through a third time to the 'no adult tickets available' stage. It's all good karma.

Looking forward to June now though...

2 hours ago, MilkyJoe said:

Thanks Curlygirl, it would have been a lovely start to the day but if I hadnt been so stupid and been a little more organised I would be sitting here with tickets now so I know I only have myself to blame. I'm going to enjoy my day anyway and not going to let it get me down until tomorrow when I travel back to work. I'll have an 8 hour flight to wallow in my self pity!:)

Ah that's gutting Shaun :( Fingers crossed for secret sales dude.

I never even got the holding page this morning so not much I could have done anyway!!

8 minutes ago, Quark said:

Ah that's gutting Shaun :( Fingers crossed for secret sales dude.

I never even got the holding page this morning so not much I could have done anyway!!

Definitely fingers crossed for the secret sales Quark. I'm keeping my hopes up. That bloody holding page has been the bane of my life for the last 4 years!

37 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Definitely fingers crossed for the secret sales Quark. I'm keeping my hopes up. That bloody holding page has been the bane of my life for the last 4 years!

Happy birthday dude. Please send me all your details before you leave the country so we can be on the ball for the secret resales. 

38 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

I remember last year when I closed my eyes after the main sale I could still see the holding page... it haunted me ha! 

Had to go off line for a while there. I'd stayed up all night and then had a celebratory joint when I knew that Kieran had secured a ticket for me, and that joint blew my head off. I've rested now and feel much better. I also realised that I hadn't thanked the people off this thread who tried for me this morning. So, thank you. It was really heart warming to know that you were rooting for me. 

Cheers 

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Had to go off line for a while there. I'd stayed up all night and then had a celebratory joint when I knew that Kieran had secured a ticket for me, and that joint blew my head off. I've rested now and feel much better. I also realised that I hadn't thanked the people off this thread who tried for me this morning. So, thank you. It was really heart warming to know that you were rooting for me. 

Cheers 

Glad to hear you got sorted Yog!!  Sent you a pm yesterday but had no reply so was hoping you had things sorted. See you there buddy :D 

Hello Pear_Cider,

Apologies, I must have missed your message. To be honest it's been very frenetic at this end in the last 24 hours and at times I didn't know whether I was coming or going.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to hooking up at the efests meet up. Guess what as well - it's going to be a sunny one.  NFR NFC

14 minutes ago, Pear_Cider said:

Glad to hear you got sorted Yog!!  Sent you a pm yesterday but had no reply so was hoping you had things sorted. See you there buddy :D 

Any news of grumpyhack?

Just now, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello Pear_Cider,

Apologies, I must have missed your message. To be honest it's been very frenetic at this end in the last 24 hours and at times I didn't know whether I was coming or going.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to hooking up at the efests meet up. Guess what as well - it's going to be a sunny one.  NFR NFC

And it will be good to see you in June, Yog

2 hours ago, H.M.V said:

Happy birthday dude. Please send me all your details before you leave the country so we can be on the ball for the secret resales. 

2 hours ago, dizzymoo said:

Ditto here Shaun. Last year's was on 12th May so it could be less than 3 weeks away. 

Thanks both, it's hugely appreciated and I'll send my details through if you don't mind. Suffice to say I'm not my biggest fan at the moment!:(

Hi all , what a day. 5 friends tickets secured this morning, thanks to a Herculean effort of efesters, non efesters and ffiends ive met through  Efests. I always go in about how great this forum is and the Jin believers I think believe now after this morning :-) 

@Yoghurt on a Stick So glad for you  - this thread and the FB page, that's used literally for tickets is amazing .... 

@Milky Joe please make sure your details are sent as far and wide as you can , send through to me and everyone else that has offered. I got 3 tickets in the secret resale last year for friends  it can be done 

Big festival love all 

FF x

Just a thought as well @Milky Joe, with you being out of the country could you send me your details , eg name, address, reg code, email etc ( gosh I sound like a stalker) and I'll enter every competition I see between now and the fetsival date .... Hey got to try all available options . Think efestivals is having a comp at some point as well