NFR NFC 2017 - The friendly thread for lovely people

Quark

12 minutes ago, noplacelikehome said:

Aaagh Shaun got through for you texted you for postcode as couldn't get further without it secret resales it is we will get you there - but we need more info next time!

That serves me right to be honest, I have had a few family issues to sort out in the last week and wasn't anywhere near s organised as I should have been. I'm gutted you got through though. I never got a text asking for a postcode so not sure if my signal was playing up!:( thank you all the same. I'm sorry about the postcode wasting your time.

2 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

I also tried Shaun before I realised no postcode and it said previously when trying for someone else they weren't available so I thought sold out. Secret sales it is. So I got my 3. FF got her 5 mates. Yog got his... but what about his brother in law @Yoghurt on a Stick

Thanks Curlygirl, I really should have been all over this. At least it was a successful morning for other folks on here.

3 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

All over the secret resales for you. So sorry you missed out today. :(

Fortune vomits on my eiderdown once again. Secret resales it is, never give up, right! Any help from here on in will mean alcohol. Lots of alcohol!:)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, naughtygeorgie said:

Yes @Curlygirl so happy for you, and FF & Yog!

I got @sloseph and his friends parents...well I got on page then started shaking and my copy paste skills went out the window so OH had to come running in and complete the procedure!  So we as a team did it.

I saw that! Brilliant news!! You must bring @sloseph to the nfr/GG meet!! 

Just now, naughtygeorgie said:

For sure, he's at our beck and call now so he has go come :D

He's coming back to these boards very soon, he says he has much Glastobating to catch up on...so his little one eye will be popping up all over

So much Finbarr

32 minutes ago, noplacelikehome said:

Aaagh Shaun got through for you texted you for postcode as couldn't get further without it secret resales it is we will get you there - but we need more info next time!

Your text has just come through!:( I feel really stupid!

17 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Yog got his... but what about his brother in law @Yoghurt on a Stick

Hello Curlygirl,

Do you mean the brother in law who decided to go off radar until he called at 8.55am this morning, in order to sort the finances out? The man that nearly gave me a coronary? Yes, I'm pleased to say that he did get a ticket from elsewhere. All is good now. All  is very good now. :)

Just now, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello Curlygirl,

Do you mean the brother in law who decided to go off radar until he called at 8.55am this morning, in order to sort the finances out? The man that nearly gave me a coronary? Yes, I'm pleased to say that he did get a ticket from elsewhere. All is good now. All  is very good now. :)

Oh thank god!! I knew you had one as it said you did when I put your details in but wasn't sure about him! That's a relief! Does he even know how stressful it all is?! I'm so pleased you're going, really looking forward to meeting you 

16 minutes ago, naughtygeorgie said:

For sure, he's at our beck and call now so he has go come :D

He's coming back to these boards very soon, he says he has much Glastobating to catch up on...so his little one eye will be popping up all over

Hiya!!!

10 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello Curlygirl,

Glad you both got sorted, and then congratulations to the others who managed to in here! This is my first post in this thread (I'm trying to be friendly!).

12 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello Curlygirl,

So pleased for you Yog.  I never got past the holding page, which kept failing to load.

@Milky Joe I'm happy to try for you in the secrets - I've had much more luck there than in the main resales tbh

Congrats to all who got tickets,  big hug of commiseration to those who didn't xx

1 minute ago, vintagelaureate said:

Glad you both got sorted, and then congratulations to the others who managed to in here! This is my first post in this thread (I'm trying to be friendly!).

Cheers vintagelaureate. 

By the way everybody - vintagelaureate is the fine bloke who rang me up this morning and said something to the effect of ' Right mate I'm through. Give me your card details and we'll get this done'. Music to my ears.

Thanks are also due to all the other people off efests that tried for me this morning. I'm truly grateful to you all for making the effort. You know who you are. 

Cheers folks.

10 minutes ago, dizzymoo said:

So pleased for you Yog.  I never got past the holding page, which kept failing to load.

@Milky Joe I'm happy to try for you in the secrets - I've had much more luck there than in the main resales tbh

Congrats to all who got tickets,  big hug of commiseration to those who didn't xx

Cheers dizzymoo. It was a thoroughly mental morning. I've already offered my services to someone in the secret sales, and am awaiting their response.

Morning all.

I have a confession to make. I was woken up in the middle of the night by thoughts of the resale, and had a bastard anxiety attack. Once it eased off, I crashed out into a deep sleep, and didn't wake until 9.15. As soon as I saw the time, I got on the sale page, but just got the holding page for a few minutes until it sold out.

Feel proper shitty about not having been on the ball. Glad to see most tickets were got, though. @Milky Joe, I'll do my best to help in any secret sales.

:(

34 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Oh thank god!! I knew you had one as it said you did when I put your details in but wasn't sure about him! That's a relief! Does he even know how stressful it all is?! I'm so pleased you're going, really looking forward to meeting you 

Thanks for trying for me this morning Curlygirl. Somehow I knew that you'd be one of the ones working the problem this morning on my behalf. Much appreciated. And that goes out again to all of you that were doing the same. 

11 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

Morning all.

I have a confession to make. I was woken up in the middle of the night by thoughts of the resale, and had a bastard anxiety attack. Once it eased off, I crashed out into a deep sleep, and didn't wake until 9.15. As soon as I saw the time, I got on the sale page, but just got the holding page for a few minutes until it sold out.

Feel proper shitty about not having been on the ball. Glad to see most tickets were got, though. @Milky Joe, I'll do my best to help in any secret sales.

:(

Thanks Gumby, sounds like you were as organised as me this morning!:(Any help in the 'secret' sales will be hugely appreciated. I'm not giving up just yet! And I've got birthday presents to open so it's not all bad!:)

1 hour ago, sloseph said:

Hiya!!!

Hiya!!! Glad you got tickets Sloseph!! Shame you're not on the coach to share my cherry bakewell and have a singalong! 

1 hour ago, vintagelaureate said:

And hello Vintagelaureate *im waving. Brilliant job getting Yog to the farm, a few of us owe him a drink so thankyou! 

Just now, Curlygirl said:

Hiya!!! Glad you got tickets Sloseph!! Shame you're not on the coach to share my cherry bakewell and have a singalong! 

As much as I enjoyed the bakewell I certainly would not call it a shame that I won't be trapped on that coach for 13 hours this year 

I'm actually fairly confident I can make. It from Reykjavik in less time than it took me to come from Lincoln 

Just now, sloseph said:

As much as I enjoyed the bakewell I certainly would not call it a shame that I won't be trapped on that coach for 13 hours this year 

I'm actually fairly confident I can make. It from Reykjavik in less time than it took me to come from Lincoln 

Yeah probably! But it's going to be sunshine all round this year so don't forget the shades.