NFR NFC 2017 - The friendly thread for lovely people

Quark

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, H.M.V said:

Ah you should have given us a ping and we could have met for a drink. The gingerbread vodka is awesome though. We have turned quite a few people into addicts. Lol

Do you have your own kayak @sheffieldlady

Please tell me more about gingerbread vodka,,,,

14 minutes ago, Skoo said:

Please tell me more about gingerbread vodka,,,,

It's vodka, that tastes like Gingerbread. I had foolishly thought that it wouldn't taste nice without mixer - oh, I was so so wrong! Imagine gingerbread but liquid form and it makes you feel warm at a campsite.
I like Kendal Mint Cake but as Vodka - I didn't enjoy the sample @thurlow84

4 minutes ago, sheffieldlady said:

It's vodka, that tastes like Gingerbread. I had foolishly thought that it wouldn't taste nice without mixer - oh, I was so so wrong! Imagine gingerbread but liquid form and it makes you feel warm at a campsite.
I like Kendal Mint Cake but as Vodka - I didn't enjoy the sample @thurlow84

I need this in my life!

21 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

No, not trying for Thursday. It's shit or bust on Sunday. I'll get in touch in a few days time with all the details, and  thanks for your help on this. By the way, my wife isn't going - it's her brother I am also trying to get a ticket for. I thought I also had two other efesters on the list but that hasn't panned out now. Will have to see if I can get another two efesters in to my group. It's all a little chaotic to be honest. 

Hi yog, are you adding your details to the NFr NFC fb list? If not get them added, you too @Milky Joe. The more folk trying the more chance you'll get tickets :) 

6 minutes ago, Babylon sister said:

Hi yog, are you adding your details to the NFr NFC fb list? If not get them added, you too @Milky Joe. The more folk trying the more chance you'll get tickets :) 

Hello Babylon sister,

I trying to think if I ever knew about such a Facebook list and can't recall doing so. I'm not sure about going down this path because (a) I'm not too sure how the FB thing works. I do have an account there but don't access it a lot and therefore don't really know how to do anything on it. (b) I've now possibly got a group of 4 and will be contacting some efesters who have, in the past, said that they would help out. If they still can then it would mean that I have a fair few helpers already and I don't want to be greedy. If they find that they now can't help then I'll head straight over to FB in a blind panic. Thanks for letting me know about it. :)

You lot have a stop drinking.. I've done a little experiment again and I can tell you that it's not good for your head.. I hope you appreciate the suffering I have been though for you so please no more alcohol.. Ever 

39 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

You lot have a stop drinking.. I've done a little experiment again and I can tell you that it's not good for your head.. I hope you appreciate the suffering I have been though for you so please no more alcohol.. Ever 

Never? But I've joined a gin club!!! 

@guypjfreak give it a week and you'll be OK :) and ready to tackle gingerbread vodka. @mr gumby and @H.M.V if the vodka tastes good and like gingerbread. I'm in!

Lovely day out, my head currently hurts from politics! I wish the world was a simpler place sometimes, sometimes I think "sod it, we all live on the same planet, surely we can just get along nicely and look after each other" then I remember, that's exactly why I love Glastonbury. But I don't want to get into politics in this thread :D not long until we're on the farm, enjoying the sunshine!

9 hours ago, thurlow84 said:

page 2 bumpage

Maybe adding toothpaste to a normal bottle of vodkas the way to go rather than buying the mint cake vodka

I like minty things though so I might enjoy it

thanks for the feedback

Maybe try Apple mint herb to flavour it, or some subtle taste, as the Trebor mint one Jeffie did was like mouthwash.

I broached booking leave in June today in my new job on the second day. Might as well get it sorted before I balls up something big time. Boss seems good and isn't going, so no clash there.