NFR NFC 2017 - The friendly thread for lovely people

Quark

1 hour ago, MilkyJoe said:

Thanks both, it's hugely appreciated and I'll send my details through if you don't mind. Suffice to say I'm not my biggest fan at the moment!:(

Hello Milky Joe,

I'm not sure how many tickets can be purchased in the secret sales? I have already offered my services to someone who needs two tickets. If you can buy 4 tickets in the secret sale and you only need 2 tickets, then let me have your details and count me on board for trying for you. 

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Hi all , what a day. 5 friends tickets secured this morning, thanks to a Herculean effort of efesters, non efesters and ffiends ive met through  Efests. I always go in about how great this forum is and the Jin believers I think believe now after this morning :-) 

@Yoghurt on a Stick So glad for you  - this thread and the FB page, that's used literally for tickets is amazing .... 

@Milky Joe please make sure your details are sent as far and wide as you can , send through to me and everyone else that has offered. I got 3 tickets in the secret resale last year for friends  it can be done 

Big festival love all 

FF x

Thanks Funkyfairy!. It's a weird and happy feeling knowing that I'll be going to Glastonbury this year. I haven't actually been for a couple of years, so it's really going to be nice to get back there. Back at the best carry on on the planet. I may even buy one of those steam boat things to celebrate when I'm there. I've bought about 20 of the bastard things over the years, and do not know where a single one of them went to. 

31 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello Milky Joe,

I'm not sure how many tickets can be purchased in the secret sales? I have already offered my services to someone who needs two tickets. If you can buy 4 tickets in the secret sale and you only need 2 tickets, then let me have your details and count me on board for trying for you. 

You can get 4 GA tickets in the secret sale, or at least that's been the case the last 2 years. 

What steam boat things?

8 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

After all the faff with your laptop!

I know haha! I've read so many posts in the past of people getting through on 4g I thought I'd give it a go. I left my phone to auto refresh and it got through... lap top didn't get a look in. Thankyou so much for last night, I was proper stressing 

7 hours ago, Ommadawn said:

Managed to get 6 people tickets this morning (though not all from here). I spoke to Michael  this morning about the resale and he seemed genuinely surprised that so much effort and teamwork is involved in getting tickets for people.

The Michael??? As in the Michael of the Eavis variety?? 

Just now, Ommadawn said:

The very same :)

Oh wow!! I'd be surely star struck. I would love to meet the legend that is Michael Eavis! You know the 'which 3 people would you have to dinner' convo? Michael and Emily are definitely 2 of those. How did you just happen to speak to him? What's your story Ommadawn? 

Just now, Curlygirl said:

Oh wow!! I'd be surely star struck. I would love to meet the legend that is Michael Eavis! You know the 'which 3 people would you have to dinner' convo? Michael and Emily are definitely 2 of those. How did you just happen to speak to him? What's your story Ommadawn? 

What? Both of them? Are we including dead people, or just the living? Who's the third going to be, Neil?

Just now, stuartbert two hats said:

What? Both of them? Are we including dead people, or just the living? Who's the third going to be, Neil?

Just the living. And probably @deebeedoobee  I remember meeting her for the first time and feeling pretty starstruck!! She is also a legend and knows so much about the hallowed place! She is one of my favouritist people :wub:

4 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

They're mine too! 

5 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Oh wow!! I'd be surely starved  struck. I would love to meet the legend that is Michael Eavis! You know the 'which 3 people would you have to dinner' convo? Michael and Emily are definitely 2 of those. How did you just happen to speak to him? What's your story Ommadawn? 

I managed to have dinner with him once and what a nice guy he  was and genuinely interested in our opinions of the festival , next is Emily , just don't tell her husband :)

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I managed to have dinner with him once and what a nice guy he  was and genuinely interested in our opinions of the festival , next is Emily , just don't tell her husband :)

How did this happen? How do you just 'manage' to have dinner with Michael Eavis??? And why when you've quoted my post does it say starved struck? :rofl:

Edited by Curlygirl