Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

1 minute ago, russycarps said:

not from pablo, but I truly love nice dream. Always have! Especially the beefed up live version. Wonderful stuff.

I don't know if I'm comfortable with you sounding happy / excited instead of outraged Russy.  Would you mind calling me a c*nt just to restore balance please x

12 minutes ago, Quark said:

Just finished Pablo Honey, currently on High and Dry.  Personally I still love them both, but I freely admit to being massively nostalgic in my musical tastes.  Listened to them both a LOT when I was a student.

PH was always going to struggle with what came after, but I think that says more about how good they became than how bad they started. You, Thinking About You, Prove Yourself, I Can't are all great songs for me.

Proper excited :)

My first Radiohead gig was the headlining show at T in the Park in 1996, the encore was Thom solo doing an acoustic Thinking About You, it was fantastic. You also sounded huge at Glasto in 1997. If I wasn't desperate for them to close Glasto 2017 with How To Disappear Completely then I'd love them to play Blow Out too.

5 minutes ago, ericlered said:

My first Radiohead gig was the headlining show at T in the Park in 1996, the encore was Thom solo doing an acoustic Thinking About You, it was fantastic. You also sounded huge at Glasto in 1997. If I wasn't desperate for them to close Glasto 2017 with How To Disappear Completely then I'd love them to play Blow Out too.

That slowed down live version of Blow Out is pretty special, I'd love to hear it properly there. In a dream world, it's the main set closer then, HTDC encore 1 closer & finally Talk Show Host & Street Spirit encore 2 closer.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

One slot down and the lineup's 100x better than this year's so far.

Announce the Roses as Sunday headliners next and I'll put it at 200x better.

Muse and Coldplay to Radiohead and The Stone Roses. Can't complain, can you?

Have you been an ironic Muse fan this entire time?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, watsonjm said:

Ok.  Now its a done deal.  Never been a RH fan but will give them another go

Can someone point me in the direction of a greatest hits list?  Bare in mind this is for a new listener.

Ta

They've been doing a good spread on their last tour.  This isn't a bad list:

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/radiohead/2016/zilker-park-austin-tx-13fdcd2d.html

1. Encore:
Edited by stuartbert two hats
Removed "Play Video"

5 minutes ago, watsonjm said:

Ok.  Now its a done deal.  Never been a RH fan but will give them another go

Can someone point me in the direction of a greatest hits list?  Bare in mind this is for a new listener.

Ta

They've got a 'Best Of' album, which has all their main hits pre In Rainbows which might be worth listening to to get you into them. But then you miss out on all of In Rainbows which you have to listen to.

1 minute ago, stuartbert two hats said:

They've been doing a good spread on their last tour.  This isn't a bad list:

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/radiohead/2016/zilker-park-austin-tx-13fdcd2d.htm

Oh no, its started already. What a horrible place EFestivals is going to be for the next 8 months. 

How many in the Pyramid Field for their gig? 80k?