Secret Glasto Sets

SecretGlasto

1 minute ago, Pbird81 said:

Sorry - am being daft  - can work out how to get it to trigger an SMS when secretglasto tweets - but not to get it to copy the tweet into the SMS....

Ignore that... have worked it out - you can click on an icon to add fields when setting up the SMS template

:)

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday I tweeted The Sherlocks to ask if they were doing a secret set at glasto and Mickey from the band just liked and retweeted it.

- My mistake turns out it wasn't a band member just a fan... Sorry :wub:

Edited by leggy91

Just now, eFestivals said:

I can't guarantee this is correct, but I've heard that one of the Thursday bands at William's Green is Last Shadow Puppets.

As I say, I don't know either way if that's right - tho it does feel about right.

Any reason that it could be more right than the Two Door Cinema Club rumour?

6 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I can't guarantee this is correct, but I've heard that one of the Thursday bands at William's Green is Last Shadow Puppets.

As I say, I don't know either way if that's right - tho it does feel about right.

They seem far too big to be in there!

Historically hasn't it always been bands playing the Friday on a mainstage and they are saturday? I think TDCC still seem more likely (based on nothing)

On 15/06/2016 at 1:38 AM, ThomZorke said:

For all the people that can't use any of the previous mentioned sms alerts, there is a bit more complicated way to still get sms alerts:

zapier.com is basically the same as IFTTT. You have to set up a trigger (Twitter) and an action (send sms). For the UK there are several sms options, but in my case (I'm from Germany) I connected it with a twilio.com account. There's a trial version for twilio where you get one phone number for free that sends you sms and, maybe I'm stupid, I haven't found any restrictions numberwise for sms.

Quite complicated, but maybe something for the people that can't get sms from Twitter or in case the IFTTT limit is reached.

Awesome. Thanks for this, I'm good to go now!

4 hours ago, stocky3000 said:

They seem far too big to be in there!

Historically hasn't it always been bands playing the Friday on a mainstage and they are saturday? I think TDCC still seem more likely (based on nothing)

Not always. The 1975 did it in 2014 and they played Pyramid Sunday. And last year Drenge weren't even billed anywhere.