Lineup 2018

1 hour ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Ignoring all the bullshit flying around, in light of recent announcements I'm thinking it's going to be Royal Blood / Imagine Dragons, Kendrick Lamar and Foo Fighters; with subs from Travis Scott, 30STM and Courteeners respectively.

Seen a lot of people predicting Courteeners to sub, is there any basis for this? They played very recently and don't seem big enough for that slot really. Have they ever even played an arena outside of the north west? 

32 minutes ago, moams said:

Dudey Rhino is doing another live stream. Apparently he's heard there's an announcement tomorrow, wonder where he got that from :lol:

The only upside of this is that as well as the info he gets from user's 'sources' he also has to read about our overwhelming contempt for the guy

11 minutes ago, MattLD7 said:

Any chance of Rise Against? :)

At DL, and their dates suggest they're not coming back to Europe for late summer festivals.

Edited by Hawky

11 minutes ago, Hawky said:

The only upside of this is that as well as the info he gets from user's 'sources' he also has to read about our overwhelming contempt for the guy

Just had a look he's still streaming haha and somehow people have donated £100 to him :lol:

6 minutes ago, moams said:

Just had a look he's still streaming haha and somehow people have donated £100 to him :lol:

So basically provided commentary for RnL, using this thread as a script, and getting paid for it?

Why do people respect his authoratah :blink:

Just now, Alex DeLarge said:

Hi guys, my uncle in Melvin Benn and he told me the headliners are Dudey Rhino & The Sesh Gremlins, The Hunna and Black Gazza and it will be announced tomorrow morning at 9am. Please try and keep this on the downlow x

God Damn he ditched fighting me for the sesh gremlins?? What is this bullshit....

16 minutes ago, Alex DeLarge said:

Hi guys, my uncle is Melvin Benn and he told me the headliners are Dudey Rhino & The Sesh Gremlins, The Hunna and Black Gazza and it will be announced tomorrow morning at 9am. Please try and keep this on the downlow x

Can't wait for the Hunna <3 

2 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

CHVRCHES are going to end up opposite Kendrick aren't they :(.

I feel like if Wolf Alice are NME headliners then they'd be most likely to be opposite Kendrick. If Chvrches were NME headliners then they'd be fine opposite Foos.