Lineup 2018

1 minute ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Yeah but you were suggesting that CHVRCHES had already been ruled out prior to the Parklife announcement because they're playing TRNSMT, which isn't the case at all.

Well in which case, the Parklife announcement still doesn't change anything....

I guess you're right in saying that they were ruled out was wrong (tho I still tink they are VERY unlikely), but it still doesnt change my point that Parklife doesnt change anything for R&L :P

Edited by Mattymooz

You can believe the story or not but I work for a fairly big company with a lot of people. Digital Marketing if you need to know as well. Basically, theres a few people who enjoy the whole music stuff and was talking to them today about R&L and one of the guys said his cousin works along side FR. So i asked if he had any info and he dropped him a message saying that a dude from work is asking (the dude being me) and thats the info he sent across. Tomorrow 8am announcement and them headliners. Im not saying i believe it or whether its right, I was just giving you info that a source has given me. Im sorry if its not right but just thought id share lads :) 

• Downvote 7

1 minute ago, Mattymooz said:

Well in which case, the Parklife announcement still doesn't change anything....

I guess you're right in saying that they were ruled out was wrong, but it still doesnt change my point that Parklife doesnt change anything for R&L :P

Aye I'm not saying the Parklife announcement changes anything, I was just pulling you up on your suggestion that CHVRCHES are ruled out of R&L because they're playing TRNSMT.

4 minutes ago, Edduk98 said:

You can believe the story or not but I work for a fairly big company with a lot of people. Digital Marketing if you need to know as well. Basically, theres a few people who enjoy the whole music stuff and was talking to them today about R&L and one of the guys said his cousin works along side FR. So i asked if he had any info and he dropped him a message saying that a dude from work is asking (the dude being me) and thats the info he sent across. Tomorrow 8am announcement and them headliners. Im not saying i believe it or whether its right, I was just giving you info that a source has given me. Im sorry if its not right but just thought id share lads :) 

for someone who moans about being downvoted you're begging for a few here

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Edduk98 said:

I really really doubt it, if this happens I will genuinely never post on here again I'm that confident it won't happen. 

(you probably all want it to happen now lmao)

1 minute ago, TheWaters said:

I really really doubt it, if this happens I will genuinely never post on here again I'm that confident it won't happen. 

Be careful, @festivalsaregood tried to pull that one with me and he ended up being right.

34 minutes ago, Edduk98 said:

RIGHT! The announcement is tomorrow at 8am and the headliners are :

Foos

Kendrick

Royal blood and ID - CO Headline

Believe me or not. either way you will see tomorrow 

Whats the source!!! u gotta say!!! and oooo that would make a good line up! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

You'll be hoping the announcement isn't at 8am then :lol:

23 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

You don't think they're way more likely for just doing Latitude this year? It's all around the same time as TRNSMT and Parklife. I guess they could do R&L, just would have expected them to be way more likely for Latitude...

Would Latitude have a headliner play third down Parklife the same year? Given that they're UK based it doesn't really matter that R&L is a couple months later than the others, so I wouldn't be surprised if they played here.

2 minutes ago, moams said:

You'll be hoping the announcement isn't at 8am then :lol:

I don't think I've ever NOT wanted an announcement more haha. Confident there won't be an announcement though haha, and if there is I'll consider my account a sacrifice for us finally getting an announcement ;) 

25 minutes ago, Edduk98 said:

I bet you £20 you're wrong.

1 minute ago, TheWaters said:

I don't think I've ever NOT wanted an announcement more haha. Confident there won't be an announcement though haha, and if there is I'll consider my account a sacrifice for us finally getting an announcement ;) 

Let's hope that if that announcement is tomorrow then its a good enough announcement for it to be worth you sacrificing your account