Lineup 2018

31 minutes ago, somethingpersonal said:

By the sounds of the tweet I think it’s gonna be a bit longer than tomorrow, but brits week like people were predicting does seem too far off. Maybe they’ll announce their first headliner in the next few days, then Foos brits week?? 

Let's just pray Foos are there :D Been 6 years now so I think its time for them to own that stage again! 

3 minutes ago, qndrm said:

Fallout Boy and Panic at the Disco are co-headlining.

Kendrick Lemar headlining

Gorillaz headlining. 

You heard it here first 

Can't wait for Kendrick Lemar

1 hour ago, Lukie74 said:

Right, how long is 'not long' now then 

F604432B-4B7E-46AA-8449-1422617FAAF8.png

I know its not a big point to make but they said "First" Announcement which might intale that there's not just going to be one big announcement but a few? So surely this will release soon so in the next few months/weeks they can release the second and possibly third announcement. Obviously i can be wrong just a thought :) 

5 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Can't wait for Kendrick Lemar

I hear he’s 50/50 to actually be there.

Just now, The All Round Ball :| said:

I know its not a big point to make but they said "First" Announcement which might intale that there's not just going to be one big announcement but a few? So surely this will release soon so in the next few months/weeks they can release the second and possibly third announcement. Obviously i can be wrong just a thought :) 

It’s a decent idea but there’s always a series of announcements, even with the huge poster drop.

4 minutes ago, matty13 said:

Sorry if this has already been answered but what are the chances of Childish Gambino playing? could see him being pretty popular. 

I'd say extremely slim. He didn't even tour awaken my love at all in the uk and would be much more suited to rollin loud if that does come to London if he was to come over. You are right though, would go down very well with an RnL crowd, probably sub level. 

2 minutes ago, Logan1996 said:

anyone seen this leaked parklife line up , not sure what it could mean for r and l

Probably not much impact because few of those artists were rumored for Reading and leads anyway, and i think @eFestivals was asked to remove the leak from the Parklife thread so may need to remove that photo too?

Edited by huntyyy