2016 New Music Thread

Amy Lawn

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Shame they're shite now, though. :ph34r:

I haven't bought an album since American Idiot - but I saw them for old times sake in 2009 and I had a really good night.

Kerplunk, Dookie and Nimrod  (to a lesser extent Insomniac) were a huge part of my youth. I'd probably go and see them again.

24 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I haven't bought an album since American Idiot - but I saw them for old times sake in 2009 and I had a really good night.

Kerplunk, Dookie and Nimrod  (to a lesser extent Insomniac) were a huge part of my youth. I'd probably go and see them again.

Pretty much the same, but swap out Kerplunk for Insomniac.  We'll just have to see what the new one sounds like.

If there's an album to follow do you reckon they'd be worth a punt for 2017?

Just now, Mezhyp1 said:

I wonder how it would go if it's a ticketed event like that, whether the door staff would be a lot more easy going 

i think the gigs are a very different thing than the club nights and the two don't really merge, so i doubt the bouncer(s) would be too arsed. my guess is you'd have to re-enter after the gig with the usual chance of being knocked back

2 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Off on a tangent but did you see Honeyblood added another Glasgow date to their tour?

I saw that, St Lukes also, they're racking up the gigs nowadays, it's quite a nice venue I like it, il be getting along to that one 

9 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I saw that, St Lukes also, they're racking up the gigs nowadays, it's quite a nice venue I like it, il be getting along to that one 

Not been in yet but I've got tickets for Hinds in November, looking forward to checking it out

12 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

nothing confirmed but a new Nine Inch Nails song, Dive & Slam, has been listed on Discogs for a September 16 release. another album for me to get insanely hyped about

http://www.nme.com/news/nine-inch-nails/95438

http://www.nme.com/news/nine-inch-nails/95445

oh well, that's the end of that then :P