Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I so hope my every theory about Adele playing is wrong and her unphathomable incontinence has won the war of minds, and it's really Radiohead, what a way to save a trio so grey that would be 

I hope both Muse & Coldplay is wrong. Don't mind Adele, would be big for the festival.

Fri - Stone Roses 
Sat - Adele (hopefully LCD on the other stage)
Sun - Radiohead

5 minutes ago, defrio29 said:

it's just really weird you know...Stanley Donwoodhave designed the poster event for 2 years running..so obviously the festival's relationship with the band is still good.. why would they headline a festival in Switzerland and not Glastonbury?

Surely the Eavis will choose them over Muse or Coldplay anyway since its been a long time since they last headline it.

That's assuming Radiohead want to play the Pyramid Stage and aren't doing a different festival.

I'm sure they still love the festival and all but I think they feel like they've done headlining the Pyramid Stage now. In '97 they played the favourite gig of their lives there and widely said to be the best Glasto/festival performance of all time, they came back six years later and got called out for not playing Creep, so now in 2016 coming back again and dropping even more gen-pop faves just doesn't make all that much sense to me.

Just now, defrio29 said:

I hope both Muse & Coldplay is wrong. Don't mind Adele, would be big for the festival.

Fri - Stone Roses 
Sat - Adele (hopefully LCD on the other stage)
Sun - Radiohead

Now I there's no need to be greedy, Radiohead is enough for any one person 

5 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I so hope my every theory about Adele playing is wrong and her unphathomable incontinence has won the war of minds, and it's really Radiohead, what a way to save a trio so grey that would be 

If Radiohead replaced Adele then we have a far more greyer situation! Radiohead followed by Coldplay?? That's more similar than muse and Coldplay. Would need the Samaritans on standby