Oooh it's all new

Michaels denim shorts

what would be useful to know - if you're able to (I know it's not easy) - is what other ads are displaying on the screen at the time that malware-ad takes over.

Ideally, I'd like to know what ad-types they are (size &/or shape &/or position in the page) and who they are advertising.

i'll see what i can find if it pops up again.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only a very minor thing, but I've noticed a couple of times when composing a message that if someone else posts and you ignore the "Show me the new post" message, when you submit your post it doesn't also show the new post from the other person.

Refreshing the page shows it but I'd expect the new post to appear at the same time as mine.

Hello Neil,

Not sure if this is already covered but since the upgrade, I'm getting an email when someone comments on a post I follow.  And no "efest" notification within the site.

Tried to change my notification settings but "the administrator has prevented the toggle switches".

Is this something that you can help with?

Cheers,

Ian 

Hello Neil,

Not sure if this is already covered but since the upgrade, I'm getting an email when someone comments on a post I follow.  And no "efest" notification within the site.

Tried to change my notification settings but "the administrator has prevented the toggle switches".

Is this something that you can help with?

Cheers,

Ian 

thanks, that should be sorted for you now.

Looks Great.

Stuff I've noticed that is different (haven't read whole thread, apologies if these have been mentioned/are in the works):

I can't get used to not having to hit return twice to space paragraphs ;)

The My Profile page:

I used to be able to click somewhere on "reputation" and all of my past posts that people had "liked" (or "disliked") would be presented to me. I liked reminding myself of previous glories occasionally.

Yesterday my profile seemed to be presenting me with pages of my previous posts, Now it's just back to the last five or so (which is how it used to be iirc). My memory is increasingly shite and I quite liked that.

Guessing these may both be possibly down to storage issues?

Edited by MrZigster

Looks Great.

Stuff I've noticed that is different (haven't read whole thread, apologies if these have been mentioned/are in the works):

I can't get used to not having to hit return twice to space paragraphs ;)

The My Profile page:

I used to be able to click somewhere on "reputation" and all of my past posts that people had "liked" (or "disliked") would be presented to me. I liked reminding myself of previous glories occasionally.

Yesterday my profile seemed to be presenting me with pages of my previous posts, Now it's just back to the last five or so (which is how it used to be iirc). My memory is increasingly shite and I quite liked that.

Guessing these may both be possibly down to storage issues?

Yeah, I thought this was down to not carrying over the reputation detail from the old site, but I've picked up some new points last night and it still doesn't show where they came from.

I had no idea that this facility existed in the first place. The only way I knew that someone had liked or disliked a post of mine was seeing that post itself while reading a thread. I knew that I was getting ratings but without reading all previous posts and threads had no idea who they were coming from. I've mostly had 'liked' posts and a few quite rightful 'disliked' posts (I think I was being a bit / more of a w*nker when I got them). It would be nice to know exactly who has stated a preference either way, so hope this facility is restored - and that someone can explain it to me!

Yeah, I thought this was down to not carrying over the reputation detail from the old site, but I've picked up some new points last night and it still doesn't show where they came from.

If you click on the forum posts text on the left of that page it will show you stuff

and it does go all the way back to when you started

Image1.jpg

What this thread has taught me is that the site always had lots of things I didn't know existed.

Same here. I do need to learn some of this stuff, especially if somebody has quoted me and is waiting for an answer or comment. As it stands unless I go back in to a thread (possibly at length) then I don't know about this situation. I apologise now to anybody who has asked me something and never had a response back.