• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there's an article in The Sun saying they're one of the headliners. No idea how much truth there is in it. 

i first came across the rumour about t day when William Hill were touting them as playing, as has been said NFR NFColdplay.

Hmm, can't multi quote still.

hi there!

it seems a friendly thread so thought I would join and say Hi !!

bit of a back log to catch up though !!

Was a lurker briefly to this entire site for 2014, but did stop attending! Now that I have been lucky enough to get a ticket for next year, I intend to be around around a little more and looking forward to the build up to June!!

hi there!

Was a lurker briefly to this entire site for 2014, but did stop attending! Now that I have been lucky enough to get a ticket for next year, I intend to be around around a little more and looking forward to the build up to June!!

hi :meeting:

hi there!

Friendly is how we like it, welcome aboard:)

I like your username, named after my favourite Discworld character.

hi there!

Welcome along. I only got involved recently too.

it's how things are made better if you put Tim from the office in something. But he has to be tim from the office.

And good choice on the pot noodle. I like to add a little hot sauce to mine for an extra bit of oommff 

it's how things are made better if you put Tim from the office in something. But he has to be tim from the office.

And good choice on the pot noodle. I like to add a little hot sauce to mine for an extra bit of oommff 

he was very good in Fargo I thought.

I hadn't even though of putting hot sauce on it! Next time I suppose.

Hi all sorry not been around today my last day at work 4 days off then new job on Monday I have been working like a bastard this week in til midnight and all weekend but I am finally done!!! 

Welcome newbies hope you like it here we are all friendly folk and like cake gin pies and sunshine of and of course Glastonbury.

right  time for sleep then drop the boys off at school tomorrow and back to bed for a well deserved day of rest. 

Night all xx

I'm watching the third Hobbit move and eating a pot noodle. I am 26. Is this bad?

Yeah it really was bad, your eyes aren't lying. As is the pot noodle, get ye down t'local chinese supermarket and get some proper ones. cheaper and you will seriously never look back. Dunno if age has anything to do with any of it though