• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where has the third Hobbit moved from and to? And is the Hobbit eating the pot noodle or are you? It's the not knowing that's killing me.

Oh, and no it's not bad to be 26.

Oo, you pedant! Haha!

The Hobbit moved from being an okay film to a bad one and yet still managed to make me sad about leaving Middle Earth. What's that all about? The pot noodle was eaten by me.

Morning lovely people. Finally managed to log in first attempt today, found my way to the last page using the tech improvements and the virus screen kidnapper thingy (which did make me smile with its bad English) is nowhere to be seen today (because I've managed to log in, whether I'll stay logged in is another matter)...

Oh and the sun is out, which means, get on with the washing.....

Morning!! 

Love the pic, Tommy!! 

Hi to all newcomers :)

Bit tired here today as was at the opera last night and it didn't end til 10.30pm. It was very good though! 

Nice one Lucy loo  :), Hope you get a bit more energy as the day goes on and glad you enjoyed yourself!

Got some great pics from last year and got a good one for H to the M to the V from Farmageddon in the Pool, (i think the idea is fantastic for anyone who loves to still be scared for Halloween :)) i,ll post it now an a couple of Gf 2015 pics to start off the glastobating,

Edited by tommywillo
Shit spelling

Urgh, the hospital is no place for sick people.  23:30 before we were discharged by the registrar, 20m ins after she got to us.  Guess what, Toddler Two Hats made a miraculous recovery just as we checked in at 6. Cheered right up, started playing, temperature went down to the lowest level in days.

Things are on the up now.  I'm just glad I work for myself so we could all have a lie in today!

We do love a bit of Glastobating!! :)

I've got a bit of a cold so I'm stocked up on the Vit C, honey and other things like that. Going to have an early night tonight to hopefully recharge a bit. Must not be ill! Holiday on Sunday! 

Not sure I'd like the Farnageddon thing, I'm not a fan of being scared!!! Would like ot see a couple of pics though :)

Hope baby 2 hats Is feeling better still today. Tis the season for illness it seems.

No scary stuff here please

Have fun Thurlow - who you seeing?

im seeing tijuana bibles tonight aa

Saw the new year in with them up in glasgow after their gig was abandoned because loos in kingtuts backed up and started getting rid of their contents

They guys were nice enough to invite me back to their changing room to have a beer with them just before 12

Hope baby 2 hats Is feeling better still today. Tis the season for illness it seems.

No scary stuff here please

Have fun Thurlow - who you seeing?

Sorry Dee i,d already posted them,

Don`t worry its only makeup and they were all fantastic actors and actress`s. :)

Ave a good one Thurlow mate, i don`t know how you do it fella! (just that vodka would have me in ozzy)

Get well soon Lucy loo, night under the blanket will do it.

Glad tiny two hats is feeling better mate been a few days now hasn't it? well since you was talking to Dr Ben anyway. you,ll be able to sleep better now i would imagine (Yaaaaay to sleeping soundly with peace of mind!)

im seeing tijuana bibles tonight aa

Saw the new year in with them up in glasgow after their gig was abandoned because loos in kingtuts backed up and started getting rid of their contents

They guys were nice enough to invite me back to their changing room to have a beer with them just before 12

sounds like a cool night...Have fun