• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is that girl on the right having a poop?

Hahahahaha, its my young cousin, she was smashed already and that was only Thursday late afternoon. wouldn't bet against her shattin herself sometime that night but by then i was walloped aswell so......

She been ripped to bits ever since, i,d cut it out but that means getting rid of the best background ever!

Don`t think she,ll be too happy if i put it on here but arrrrr well thems the breaks, :)

Apologies in advance for a bit of self-indulgent emotional splurge (finbarr) but it's kind of music / Glasto related and, quite frankly, this forum is the closest I come to therapy :crazy:

So, does anyone else find the world to be a much better place after a good solid cry and a bit of scream therapy?? Just drove back from town after a spot of food shopping and, not unusually, stuck on the new Frank Turner album for the drive.  The lyrics to Get Better and Next Storm just really hit me after the last month or so with all the redundancy crap.

I can only imagine what I looked like to the drivers around me as I had those two songs on loop, screaming along with Frank and drumming the crap out of my steering wheel with tears streaming down my face.  I'm guessing it wasn't attractive.

Anyhoo, back home now with a cup of tea and feeling a shit ton better for it.  Logged on as reading NFR NFC always cheers me up and just felt the need to unload (again, finbarr). Thanks NFR NFC peeps :friends:

Apologies in advance for a bit of self-indulgent emotional splurge (finbarr) but it's kind of music / Glasto related and, quite frankly, this forum is the closest I come to therapy :crazy:

So, does anyone else find the world to be a much better place after a good solid cry and a bit of scream therapy?? Just drove back from town after a spot of food shopping and, not unusually, stuck on the new Frank Turner album for the drive.  The lyrics to Get Better and Next Storm just really hit me after the last month or so with all the redundancy crap.

I can only imagine what I looked like to the drivers around me as I had those two songs on loop, screaming along with Frank and drumming the crap out of my steering wheel with tears streaming down my face.  I'm guessing it wasn't attractive.

Anyhoo, back home now with a cup of tea and feeling a shit ton better for it.  Logged on as reading NFR NFC always cheers me up and just felt the need to unload (again, finbarr). Thanks NFR NFC peeps :friends:

That sounds cathartic!

Quark I know exactly what you mean!!!! I do this quite a lot. Although not with Frank Turner as I'm not a fan! 

You have to get your emotions out or you'll go pop. A good shouty sing in the car is a very good way to do it! :) 

Glad it's not just me!  Also quite happy I got it out my of system today as I've got my first rugby match of the season on Saturday, and I'm not 100% sure what form it would have taken if it went pop then!

Good luck Matty fingers crossed you get sorted today :)

I wish, today is just the day the referal goes through. Now I have to wait for who knows how long to get seen!

They have also decided that despite saying the blood tests were negative that they were not negative for everything but just specific things they asked for - and I thought one of those was the big nasty but it wasn't.

Hey ho - it could be worse.

It will get sorted eventually but in the meanwhile I cough lots and sleep less than I need.

That sucks Matty, have they given you any indication of how long the referral is likely to take?

I agree dude,

NHS is frickin amazing but sometimes can be sooooooo frustrating you wanna rip someone behind a desks eyelids off, hope they pull their fingers out man!!!