Geoengineering over Somerset and Glastonbury

chestwig

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A normal contrail from any other jet will usually disappear in around 4 minutes tops. It's the persistent contrails that are increasingly more common and not consistent with normal vapor trails from any plane. 

as a kid - 40+ years ago - I lived under the Heathrow flightpath about 20 miles from Heathrow, so I can tell you with full certainty that jets were leaving undispersed contrails in the sky for 30+ minutes very regularly back then (clear days, obviously), and so your claim above is utter bull.

Next?

Edited by eFestivals

People who don't understand why the twin towers collapsed should watch more documentaries about physics and fewer about conspiracies.

On another site I use the 'jefuel doesn't melt steel beams' thing has become a much mocked mantra to deride the tinfoil hat brigade.  Personally I avoid tinfoil hats because I've heard that aluminium causes alzheimers :P

One of my favourite moments of the festival was when that jet did a u turn over the site. As I turned to my mate and said "Chemtrails" and nodded sagely, I received a text from Titters2 saying "CHEMTRAILS!!!".

Having to explain what the fuck I was talking about while pissing myself laughing, took a little longer than necessary.

One of my favourite moments of the festival was when that jet did a u turn over the site. As I turned to my mate and said "Chemtrails" and nodded sagely, I received a text from Titters2 saying "CHEMTRAILS!!!".

Having to explain what the fuck I was talking about while pissing myself laughing, took a little longer than necessary.

did you niotice that the sun came out after that plane flew over? :P

Shame it was far too low to have done anything to the clouds tho ... I guess they were only playing with us.

And it's a good job that the GeoChem guys told all the weather forecasters what they'd be doing, cos otherwise the weather forecasts from a week before would have been horribly inaccurate instead of spectacularly accurate.

Yep, they're definitely spraying those chemicals. :P

Haha, 

I thought the same!  Although my partner said "It'll rain tomorrow, it always does when they go over" and so it did!  I'm sure it's just a coincidence, although I think from my Geography days that it rains when there's more dust and bits in the sky (oh god how un-technical!) because the it sticks to water droplets in the clouds and when they get too heavy they fall.  Voila!

Edited by verrymerry

• 2 weeks later...
I like how they claim the Lynmouth flood was due to cloud-seeding when there were two other recorded floods before anyone was flying anywhere :lol:

Lynmouth is mental though, drove through it on our way to Land's End - I was pillion on my flatmate's bike and felt so so close to toppling over forwards/backwards as we went around the less-steep way through the village.

Then got a scone the size of my head from a little cafe which came with about a kilo of clotted cream and jam, so that worked out well.