Two weeks today ..

mrfunk

Waiting in the queue to get through gate a

Hopefully not for too long :) I was spoiled last time I went (2013) as they opened Gate D mega early and we had been in the queue since 2.30am so were really close to the front, by this time we were set up in south park and having a smoke.

See you at Digbeth :D

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be just starting my uni interview, getting excited for the travel down to the site straight afterwards. Cant believe how quickly it has come around! Although for the first year ever i was unsuccessful on ticket day so got mine in the resale which has made the time fly by

I will be just starting my uni interview, getting excited for the travel down to the site straight afterwards. Cant believe how quickly it has come around! Although for the first year ever i was unsuccessful on ticket day so got mine in the resale which has made the time fly by

Rather lucky with the day it fell on, haha.

I'd like to think I'll be pitched up but I'll more than likely be in the queue right now.

Good luck!!

I envisage I'll still be on the bus, but hopefully not as I should have left Manchester at 6. Hopefully pitching our tent if I'm optimistic

I envisage I will be your username :-)