Confirmed Secret Sets 2015 (read first page)

stuartbert two hats

While you're here, how would I go about setting this up on a different number, cheers.

I think in IFTTT you would have to the 'SMS' channel HERE and either 'Disconnect' and then 'Connect' to the new number, or possibly use 'Reconnect'. (I'm not about to try it in case it stops working for me, so this may not be it.)

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think tweets via SMS is working on T-Mobile too.  I had the android app set up to notify me when the official Glastonbury Twitter account tweeted and, after adding my mobile number, just had their latest tweet through as an SMS.  Look forward to your next tweet S2H to double check I've added this account properly.

Edited by michael eavis' beard

I think tweets via SMS is working on T-Mobile too.  I had the android app set up to notify me when the official Glastonbury Twitter account tweeted and, after adding my mobile number, just had their latest tweet through as an SMS.  Look forward to your next tweet S2H to double check I've added this account properly.

I presume by this you mean you have Twitter on to notify you of Official Glastonbury?, I've just done this. If not, then I need to do this as nothing through SMS. Cheers

No worries man, cheers. I'm not unfortunately as the cheaper is a standard sim and mine is a Micro. I'm yet to get anything come through as a text message though via IFTTT or normal Tweet, probably won't get anything delayed bar what I already had though. While you're here, how would I go about setting this up on a different number, cheers.

Yeah I had the same problem - but you can get adaptors to make them the size of a normal SIM OR, if you pick up a normal SIM now, most of them have push-out mircos, so if you pop that in you can put your micro in and then put the whole thing into your phone. That's what I do :) 

I think in IFTTT you would have to the 'SMS' channel HERE and either 'Disconnect' and then 'Connect' to the new number, or possibly use 'Reconnect'. (I'm not about to try it in case it stops working for me, so this may not be it.)

I think this should be the answer to your question if not though^

Hey, I'm guessing by setting it up to notify you, you mean Twitter with tweets from Official Glasto? If not, then I need to do this as well? No SMS through yet.

Yeah, any mobile phone shop should have a micro->standard sim adapter.

Sweet cheers.

I presume by this you mean you have Twitter on to notify you of Official Glastonbury?, I've just done this. If not, then I need to do this as nothing through SMS. Cheers

Yeah, had it set up so I was notified each time @GlastoFest tweeted.  It used to just be a notification on my phone but obviously this needs an internet connection.  After adding my mobile number to my account it sent the tweet through as an SMS.  Just need to make sure that you select "turn on mobile notifications" under 'settings' on each individual Twitter account you want notifications from.

UupBHbY.jpg

Yeah, had it set up so I was notified each time @GlastoFest tweeted.  It used to just be a notification on my phone but obviously this needs an internet connection.  After adding my mobile number to my account it sent the tweet through as an SMS.  Just need to make sure that you select "turn on mobile notifications" under 'settings' on each individual Twitter account you want notifications from.

UupBHbY.jpg

Cheers man, in my settings for mobile on web, it says. With your current carrier, you will be able to receive text messages from Twitter, but will not be able to use Twitter over SMS. 

So it seems I can't use O2 and nothing has happened for me to think IFTTT is working although it's set up. The Glasto Tweets have come through but just as from twitter since adding that. Not sure i get the I can receive text messages from Twitter?, unless that just means a normal Tweet?, but I can't receive a Tweet through a text message? If I am right with that then IFTTT might not work on O2.

Just a question

the williams green bands for the past few years have always been bands who are already on the lineup yes?

So by that we can work out who's likely to play.. by seeing if they haven't got many shows cutting up their glastonbury weekend and might hang around a bit.

Plus there always seems to be at least one 'big' one, with the 1975 and Alt-J... my first guess was Hozier but he seems to be busy..

Bastille confirm they will be playing a secret set early on friday it's either the other stage or williams green. Don't know if this is new info or not I know it's been talked about a while but they will definitely be performing at glastonbury

Bastille confirm they will be playing a secret set early on friday it's either the other stage or williams green. Don't know if this is new info or not I know it's been talked about a while but they will definitely be performing at glastonbury

Hi Djb, (welcome to the thread?) and thanks for the info. If you look at the first page, you'll see all the current known secret sets, which has Bastille paying Williams Green. There is good info (from Neil, no less) that it's the Charlatans opening Other, but it's good to confirm they're playing the Friday.

Unless they're being sarcastic about the "modest venue", sounds like WG to me from that interview.

Edited by stuartbert two hats

Hi Djb, (welcome to the thread?) and thanks for the info. If you look at the first page, you'll see all the current known secret sets, which has Bastille paying Williams Green. There is good info (from Neil, no less) that it's the Charlatans opening Other, but it's good to confirm they're playing the Friday.

Unless they're being sarcastic about the "modest venue", sounds like WG to me from that interview.

I was already aware that they were quite likely to play williams green but obviously the interview 100% confirms they are performing even though it doesn't state where but yeah when I heard it, it sounded like williams green to me too

Just a question

the williams green bands for the past few years have always been bands who are already on the lineup yes?

So by that we can work out who's likely to play.. by seeing if they haven't got many shows cutting up their glastonbury weekend and might hang around a bit.

Plus there always seems to be at least one 'big' one, with the 1975 and Alt-J... my first guess was Hozier but he seems to be busy..

Not necessarily