This years trend in Hats ?

gaxsa

im not sure how to put them on here ? instructions anyone ?

I upload mine in http://www.tinypic.com/ then copy bottom link (Direct Link for Layouts). Then in the box were you reply, theres an image box (looks like a box with a tree in it next to the <>) under the smiley face. Click that and paste the link into it. :biggrin: ... There might be another way but that works great for me.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was in college, the council ran a thing where if you got tested for the clap, they'd give you a free sperm keyring. Around that time I had a Saturday bar job where everybody that worked there was also a yoof, and had also gone for their test for the free keyring and the #bants. One girl who worked there had a keyring that was a different colour to everybody else's, in reality this was because the keyring just came in different colours and she had coincidentally ended up with a different one, but we managed to convince her that the colours were an indicator of if you were clear or not, and that she had the clap. She actually bought it, and went home still thinking she had it because nobody told her otherwise... I wonder if she ever did find out we were having her on.

Incidentally, Morph, which colour is yours?

Camel is orange sperm is white, got given sperm keyring and condoms at Glasto by someone giving them out...

As someone who has a 63/64 cm head I struggle to find a descent hat anywhere. Been to Glastonbury 9 times and spent most of the time going through hats in all the stalls and in all that time I haven't found a single one that fits, and that I like (apart from a leather flying helmet complete with goggles, but would have looked a right twat in that!).

As someone who has a 63/64 cm head I struggle to find a descent hat anywhere. Been to Glastonbury 9 times and spent most of the time going through hats in all the stalls and in all that time I haven't found a single one that fits, and that I like (apart from a leather flying helmet complete with goggles, but would have looked a right twat in that!).

Try a tarp hat they do them your size

Last year for me was a top hat:

This year I might upgrade to my Stove Pipe. Bit awkward for anyone I'm stood in front of though

Good job you're a short arse! You need to get some goggles for the stove pipe. :D

They're great hats not expensive either, light and waterproof made from lorry tarps from Brazil http://www.tarphat.co.uk/

I still have the £10 hat i bought from one of the stalls last year which i will be bringing again this year, though i do like the look of the Castro hat in this link. I might purchase :)

I shall be following the same trend that i've gone for consistently over the last 25 years. Namely, regardless of the shape/design of my titfer, it'll make me look like a 24 carat prize c**t.