This years trend in Hats ?

gaxsa

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got a top hat from the car boot sale for 10p!

That is an incredible bargain. I hope you'll be sporting it all week..

I'll be in my trusty beanie cake hat. As the week goes on it hides a multitude of sins!

I still have the £10 hat i bought from one of the stalls last year which i will be bringing again this year, though i do like the look of the Castro hat in this link. I might purchase :)

Just bought the Castro hat :)

Tarp hat all the way, here. Last year's festival got off to a cracking start with the attractive young lady doing my wristband gave me a big smile and a lovely compliment on it. Sadly it didn't survive the journey when I moved abroad, so this thread has reminded me I'll have to get a replacement.

Tarp hat all the way, here. Last year's festival got off to a cracking start with the attractive young lady doing my wristband gave me a big smile and a lovely compliment on it. Sadly it didn't survive the journey when I moved abroad, so this thread has reminded me I'll have to get a replacement.

Personally i'd stay with the Balaclava :)

I have a straw type hat known universally as my Glasto hat with a convenient fold in the ribbon that I use for joints!

I will be considering a tarp one for this year though as they are substantially more waterproof! Not that it will rain of course!

Yeah was trying to figure how to attach Native Headdress on to the back..

Or maybe we should all just wear these ;

offensive_hat_cap-r9c8a47043806484b80e4a

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not offended. Nazis are c**ts though and it's odd you'd want to associate yourself with them.

Each to their own though....

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not offended. Nazis are c**ts though and it's odd you'd want to associate yourself with them.

Each to their own though....

Nazism died over 70 years ago, it's death rattle was sounded way before I was born. I am associating myself with Motorhead. They might have been knobbers but they had impeccable style.

Nazism died over 70 years ago, it's death rattle was sounded way before I was born. I am associating myself with Motorhead. They might have been knobbers but they had impeccable style.

Sorry, not true. But I hope you find whatever head wear you desire. Do you really think Lemmy will be rocking a Nazi symbol at Glastonbury?

Just stick a walnut to your face an associate with him that way.