Worthy View - pictures?

majormajormajor

Noted. Who lives in the main house now then, Emily & family I presume?

the main farmhouse is divided into a number of separate dwellings, inhabited by different people (one of which is/was Mark Cann, who has had a major role in running the fest over the years - I've been in his flat).

I'm guessing that Emily and family live in the part that Michael used to occupy.

As his neighbour I can tell you he lives over looking the farm but it is a lovely big house.

Boom!

Those pictures are kinda mad, so characterless by comparison to the main throng. But mostly I'd like to see just how efficiently those tents are going up/down by the end of each patch of them - when you've just put down 100 identical tents I bet it goes back in the bag first time and everything

It's up because of a farming event on the farm on Wednesday

Why would a farming event need the stage up? Are they using it for that event? Seems odd.

Great photos by the way. In the absence of the official webcam, these are particularly fantastic. Thanks!

Edited by kalifire