Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Oh my fucking god..i was watching till 3.15pm, then had to go to the dentist and my phone died. I kind of assumed the sale would be on monday after all the teasing...i guess assumption and phone batteries dying are the mother of all fuck ups! Whatever will i tell my friends :(  What time did it go live in the end? Glad lots of you got them though, and sorry to those who didn't. 

Well I got to press the proceed button and then it was all over before I went anywhere.

Gutted for those who did not get tickets but I guess there were loads less than last year, last year was easy on the not so secret resale.

It was good here, spirit like you get at festivals but not in the real world outside them most of the time.

All those who took part, and you know who you are, deserve an easy ride in October and I really hope you get a ticket.

13 minutes ago, ___S_o_m_a__ said:

I'll eat both of Stuarts hats if there isn't another resale!

*Claim may not be honoured.

So whichever way it goes it's now win/win. 

I'll still be surprised if there aren't a tiny quantity of coach packages. 

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

What a person might do with any info they get is within no one's control, or right to control

Come on Neil,  if the question is who guards the guardians then we know it's you (on here)  and that's just the way I like it :D

Did everyone that managed to get tickets have the registration details prefilled already on a page ?

We got the 3 needed, but litererally only because of @eFestivals check page, and the reg numbers and postcodes already being in a page  - so it was luck, one press of go, and card details which are known off by heart

Thank you for everyone that put the time and effort into building monitors - you are all star. @siblin I am partcularly gutted for you after all the help you've given everyone ... so gutted :-(

That was tought, really tough, and again a total lottery

Don;t give up hope yet, I'm now pre-loaded with reg details from someone on here - so if there's another sale I'm ready !

1 minute ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Did everyone that managed to get tickets have the registration details prefilled already on a page ?

We got the 3 needed, but litererally only because of @eFestivals check page, and the reg numbers and postcodes already being in a page  - so it was luck, one press of go, and card details which are known off by heart

Thank you for everyone that put the time and effort into building monitors - you are all star. @siblin I am partcularly gutted for you after all the help you've given everyone ... so gutted :-(

Don;t give up hope yet, I'm now pre-loaded with reg details from someone on here - so if there's another sale I'm ready !

I can't preload - could you put the link up?

3 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

I did it on Monday - someone posted a link on here and its sat on a page since then. I have the next persons ready to go go go when the page comes up again (which hopefully it will do)

I've got a page open from today's sale complete with the "buy tickets" button ready to click again if/when they open it again

it's worth a go anyway 

Congratulations to everyone that managed to get tickets and I hope you have a great time. Commiserations to everyone that was unlucky, there may be more you never know and there are lots of competitions you can enter Efestivals EE Thatchers it's easy to enter.

It's not the end of the world and will make the next one you go to feel even better. I personally didn't get a ticket and would have liked to attend my 9th Glastonbury but you can't do them all.

2 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

I've got a page open from today's sale complete with the "buy tickets" button ready to click again if/when they open it again

it's worth a go anyway 

Can you tell us the URL of the page?

I only joined the forum on sunday but have been glued to it since, and very grateful for finding it! In case they do another sale, tips for others, I went via the glastonbury.seetickets.com page, the option for general admission suddenly came up so i clicked it but it kept going to error page not found. But I kept trying and eventually got through and got myself a ticket, had my reg number, post code and card details ready via chrome auto fill which meant the process of actually purchasing the ticket only took about 20 seconds, so definitely do that if you can :) good luck to all, and to the lucky ones, see you at the farm!!

It's now on the /addregistrations/ but came from the 900001 link, before they made it redirect back to content/extras/ 

this is the page after you enter your details and it loads your address & you get to choose a water bottle / car parking

its not loadable in any other browsers at the moment I don't think. I'm hoping if there is another sale I just click the buy button & fill out card details, but it might be wishful thinking

7 minutes ago, abiwish said:

I only joined the forum on sunday but have been glued to it since, and very grateful for finding it! In case they do another sale, tips for others, I went via the glastonbury.seetickets.com page, the option for general admission suddenly came up so i clicked it but it kept going to error page not found. But I kept trying and eventually got through and got myself a ticket, had my reg number, post code and card details ready via chrome auto fill which meant the process of actually purchasing the ticket only took about 20 seconds, so definitely do that if you can :) good luck to all, and to the lucky ones, see you at the farm!!

I had a similar experience in the resale in April. Came up saying 'the event you are looking for no longer exists', I pressed the back button and got error 404 page not found. Went to the address bar, deleted everything in the URL apart from glastonbury.See Tickets.com, pressed enter and bam straight in and tickets bought within about 20 seconds.

It's all luck really, I have got tickets in the resale the past 3 years, never in the general sale.

Gutted for all the peeps who missed out, I have entered a few competitions too, if I win and it's allowed, I will do a lotto on here for the tickets!

Edited by Dave_c

11 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

it's worth a go anyway 

Would you be kind enough to post it please ? I had mine open, reg and postcode already in and got nowhere although i was on at exactly the right time. A real fucking pisser of a day.

Edited by davidd

Just now, Michaels denim shorts said:

It's now on the /addregistrations/ but came from the 900001 link, before they made it redirect back to content/extras/ 

this is the page after you enter your details and it loads your address & you get to choose a water bottle / car parking

its not loadable in any other browsers at the moment I don't think. I'm hoping if there is another sale I just click the buy button & fill out card details, but it might be wishful thinking

also, recommend not bothering with a bottle or car parking ticket even if you want it, just saves a few precious seconds! you can always go back and get them if you want to

Ws going to post to say goodbye until next October but going by the latest posts, maybe not.  I deleted the entry page in disgust this afternoon - got the reg details in then no payment screen.  Would someone kindly send me the link to the reg page again?  Tnx

24 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Fortunately I got mine in the official resale, I was/am just helping others out

• Upvote 1