Secret resales 2015

Terence99

12 minutes ago, tabasco said:

Morning all B)

Still keeping an eye on the links, just in case. Reckon coach resale is still going to happen, otherwise why else would they spend all that time testing the links?

Oh of course there's no doubt I am truly addicted to watching those pages haha! That's exactly what I thought it seems like a lot of effort to go through. I know sorting out coach must be harder work than just the GA as there's locations and times etc. 

Just now, cb4747 said:

Oh of course there's no doubt I am truly addicted to watching those pages haha! That's exactly what I thought it seems like a lot of effort to go through. I know sorting out coach must be harder work than just the GA as there's locations and times etc. 

If it comes down to it, you got a preference for coach location?

12 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Don't feel worse! You aren't the only one; and much much worse things could have happened. Imagine this: you've travelled from Australia to Glastonbury and only on arrival do you realise you forgot your ticket. I really would wonder what would happen, could you imagine how shit that would be?!

anyway, keep hopes up, and if you don't end up going have a good old drink up, go out for dinner, spend some money, make yourself feel good. Just don't let it get you down, there will be others xX

I think what's most upsetting is I managed to get coach tickets for a friend in the first main sale but failed for myself in every general sale! You'd think karma would be on my side haha! Glastonbury is just my happy place. My boyfriend got me tickets to bestival to cheer me up for my birthday after the first resale so I'm still going to a festival (he really is the best!), Glastonbury is just really very special to me. I still have a small glimmer of hope there could be anothe sale :unsure:

4 minutes ago, tabasco said:

If it comes down to it, you got a preference for coach location?

The most frustrating part is that we desperately didn't want to go by coach. It's not very Glastonbury like but we do like to take more than enough stuff and like the flexibility of a car. I'm very torn with the whole thing, my partner is adamant he doesn't want to go on a coach. But if we were able to I would say probably Thursday London. The early morning ones and early morning one back. But I'm not tearing my hair out over it, if you get my drift.

Just now, cb4747 said:

The most frustrating part is that we desperately didn't want to go by coach. It's not very Glastonbury like but we do like to take more than enough stuff and like the flexibility of a car. I'm very torn with the whole thing, my partner is adamant he doesn't want to go on a coach. But if we were able to I would say probably Thursday London. The early morning ones and early morning one back. But I'm not tearing my hair out over it, if you get my drift.

My boyfriend doesn't either as he lives really close to the festival (but just far enough away not to get the residents sale) really torn! 

6 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

I think what's most upsetting is I managed to get coach tickets for a friend in the first main sale but failed for myself in every general sale! You'd think karma would be on my side haha! Glastonbury is just my happy place. My boyfriend got me tickets to bestival to cheer me up for my birthday after the first resale so I'm still going to a festival (he really is the best!), Glastonbury is just really very special to me. I still have a small glimmer of hope there could be anothe sale :unsure:

I know exactly what you mean and I'm probably feeling how you are, just coping differently. I've got tickets to t in the park, Bestival and latitude and I should be looking forward to it but Glastonbury is Glastonbury and we all know why we love it the most! Keep your chin up chuck ^_^

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, DrewyandHolly said:

Can I just ask, I've signed up to the check page.. does the text message u receive take u straight to the link or do u still have to go in manually via your own Internet? Just want to be prepped just incase there's a miracle happening today? 

image.png

7 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

My boyfriend doesn't either as he lives really close to the festival (but just far enough away not to get the residents sale) really torn! 

I live about 45 minutes away, I think I would go for a coach ticket it I had to, but would have to drive further than than the festival to get on a coach :-/ but I'm feeling it's not going to happen anyway. 

Just now, tabasco said:

I'll be sitting on it until 4pm then going on holiday and not back til Wednesday, so am shit out of luck if anything comes up in the meantime :(

Fingers crossed for today then! :) I'm driving this afternoon so hoping its when I stop haha! 

4 minutes ago, DrewyandHolly said:

@madtanz brilliant thanks.. so its a matter of clicking the link every time I receive a text..  praying to the God's the release a couple.. feel like I need to practice tho 

Yes, that's it takes you straight to the page that the change registered on and if you're lucky enough to see a buy button don't hang about!

It's pretty gutting, but I had worse last year, having got a ticket then getting called away to work three days before (as a loyal employee, whilst they were making job cuts) whilst my mates where getting themselves excited for it.

This feels better than that!

1 minute ago, keb77 said:

I love this forum, how everyone is so nice, like the lucky lovely people that got tickets, not rubbing it in your face  :) then there are us lot who all know how each other are feeling.

Glastonbury is basically a big gathering of hippies. So helping out your fellow man is kinda in the spirit of it, IMO B)