Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, LittleA said:

So.. I know there's little hope but do we all now believe that all GA tickets have been sold?

Honestly I do. But there's that little part of me that doesn't want to believe it so I'm still carrying on like I was incase there's that teeny tiny chance my little part is right! 

1 minute ago, tabasco said:

Glastonbury is basically a big gathering of hippies. So helping out your fellow man is kinda in the spirit of it, IMO B)

:) yeh I guess! My parents  used to take me round loads of festivals from being a baby and I love it. Shame they have got more expensive though! And harder to get over fences lol 

Just now, LittleA said:

So.. I know there's little hope but do we all now believe that all GA tickets have been sold?

Honestly, I don't think anyone knows for sure. SeeTickets have made reference to the fact that there may be more sales as they've mentioned to people on Twitter yesterday to keep an eye on the site.

But that could just be for coach tickets, as they spent so long testing the pages for those over the last (or so it seemed)

Best bet is to get the CheckPage setup, and keep watching the SeeTickets pages like a hawk :D

2 minutes ago, DrewyandHolly said:

Yeah until an official statement comes out from see tickets or glasto comes out, I'm all for positive thinking.. just what to do if it's only coach??? 

I think it's best to see if any page changes such as those we've seen this week happen today and there could be a chance.

if not, I'll be keeping my notifications going and hope I'm in a position to try for tickets again should they come up

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I know nothing.

I suspect there might be more tickets because no one has said a solid "there's no more", but I have no idea if that's really the case.

And that would certainly fuel the speculation of what will happen when we're in this position next year :rofl:

4 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Honestly I do. But there's that little part of me that doesn't want to believe it so I'm still carrying on like I was incase there's that teeny tiny chance my little part is right! 

I'm forever an optimist but yesterday was a massive blow. Along with a friend we've been bashing F5 continuously since Monday. Work really has been put to one side. Unfortunately we were monitoring the wrong page, thinking it was the Tour page that would provide the link. Finding out I'd got it wrong, I almost got through to the paying page due to a whatsapp alert, but they'd sold out by then. Massive Homer Simpson "D'OH!"....

image.png

Just now, Oakey said:

I think it's best to see if any page changes such as those we've seen this week happen today and there could be a chance.

I've been thinking about the coach tickets stuff changing on the 'tour' page, and I reckon it was one of two things....

Either they were putting coach tickets onto the system ready for a sale of a few returned coach tickets, or they were removing refunded coach tickets from the system to make available for the general sale.

Of the two, I hate to say it, but the 2nd seems the most likely.

But ... if there were going to be no more tickets on sale, I still would have expected someone (See, or GF) to say that explicitly - rather than giving a suggestion that there might be more as See have.

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I've been thinking about the coach tickets stuff changing on the 'tour' page, and I reckon it was one of two things....

Either they were putting coach tickets onto the system ready for a sale of a few returned coach tickets, or they were removing refunded coach tickets from the system to make available for the general sale.

Of the two, I hate to say it, but the 2nd seems the most likely.

But ... if there were going to be no more tickets on sale, I still would have expected someone (See, or GF) to say that explicitly - rather than giving a suggestion that there might be more as See have.

I would be inclined to agree that it was them removing tickets rather than prepping them for sale. It seemed an odd way they were doing it if it was prepping for a sale. 

Good morning all . As so many others signing in I can't give up hope and will keep on trying till I hear something from see or Emily to say they are all gone. Fingers crossed again for those of us left today . 

Still sad but a bit less than yesterday when I was properly upset. 
I do hope that there's still some tickets to come - See Tickets sell other tickets than Glastonbury so they really wouldn't want to encourage constant page requests...bandwidth must cost them some money. I really would expect them to make a definitive statement if there were no more.

As a (selfish*) suggestion....I wonder if it's worth this particular forum being closed to non-members? 

*utterly selfish as I found this thread through a google search a couple of weeks ago...

• Downvote 2

Guys, I've got all my tickets but still trying for Stone Circle, I'm home on maternity leave so most of the time easy for me to get to the laptop depending on what the baby is doing.  If you have over 1000 posts message me your reg details and I'll try and get your tickets.  1000 posts, because I need to know people are going to pay me back @Funkyfairy! I can try for you?

If you want to risk sending me money before then the 1000 posts criteria wouldn't apply.  I'll obviously refund if I don't get through!

Edited by thenavyone