Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Lovely to see so many people with 3 posts getting tickets today and genuinely gutting for the folks on here that have put so much time and effort into it only to fall short. I guess the upside is lots of increased traffic to eFestivals and if just a handful stick around to become regulars it will be a good thing.

Neil and Alan, it will be a fucking travesty if you have to buy one single drink on Wednesday night!:)

1 minute ago, davidd said:

Would you be kind enough to post it please ? I had mine open, reg and postcode already in and got nowhere although i was on at exactly the right time. A real fucking pisser of a day.

It's http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/addregistrations but you can't load it any more you get a not found or a redirect back to content/extras 

• Upvote 1

Thank you everyone for all the help. I wasn't successful today but I do believe there is still hope and the only reason I was even close was because of the amazing people on here. I really do appreciate it (even though I am devastated right now!)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

It's http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/addregistrations but you can't load it any more you get a not found or a redirect back to content/extras 

It went like that just before the resale. I realised (as I refreshed about 2 minutes before) and posted on here saying the link was down. I guess that was the sign! 

4 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

I did report that page went about an hour before the sale, if it reappears may be a good one to keep an eye on for future resales.
Charm x

2 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

Ah, thought that might be the case. Many thanks though mate.

Not had the heart to tell my mate i've failed to get him a ticket this time just yet. I'm pinning what's left of my hopes on extra secret,hush hush, keep your fucking nose out twatter and facefucked sales.

1 minute ago, mrsstocksey said:

I'm not going to give up hope yet, until there is an official 'sold out' tweet. Even if its just desperation talking!

This is me too. If only we knew how many tickets were sold today.

How long till they were sold out? 30 seconds I heard?

So the pattern of things today was load of messing about with the coach packages on this page:

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/tour/glastonbury-2016 they were going up and down like a yoyo

then there was a change on the page that no one could work out 

the http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2016/worthy-farm/900001 where we could pre-fill reg details went dead, by that I mean, when you clicked proceed it took you to event not found rather than telling you admission tickets were not available (apparently this happened shortly before the flash sale last year)

then there was a check page alert, I tried my pre-filled 900001 forms but they didn't work, no link coming up on the tour page so quickly refreshed the http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras page which apparently had seen no activity and there it was a button at the top left which took you through to the reg page.

as i had already prefilled the 900001 forms before explorer had remembered the details and I just had to put the first number of the reg number or first letter of the postcode for them to come up. I'd already bought  stuff on the computer so it remembered my card details apart from the cc code. ignored the car parking etc and went straight through 

So I think the change we couldn't work out might have been to the content/extras page as that's where the button appeared, but we hadn't really been paying much attention to it because of the activity on the tour page, so you need to ensure you're monitoring that page not just the tour page. 

Just wanted to say thanks again to Neil, T Mouse and Siblin plus all the guys on here, if you didn't get one don't give up sign up for the efest checkpage, siblin's notifier and the whatsapp group and if you have chrome use the visualping extension. I reckon there's more to come......fingers crossed. 

2 minutes ago, scho said:

This is me too. If only we knew how many tickets were sold today.

How long till they were sold out? 30 seconds I heard?

I think it was about 1-2 minutes but lots didn't get through. It may just be a resale of tickets that had the payment rejected, possibly the coach resale or maybe there are a few ticket refunds still to go through but I think we'll be lucky if there is 500 tickets left to be sold.

We can but watch and wait.

7 minutes ago, El R Davy said:

Does anyone know of any ludicrously expensive hospitality tickets that still might be around? I may sell a few of my prize possessions..:)

I've enquirerd to all the possible place and unless you're willing to fork out £1700 each ticket to a company who aren't an official distributed (confirmed by Glastonbury hospitality team) then I'm afraid not

7 minutes ago, Glasto8 said:

Pleased to see so many people got tickets today!

To everyone else, don't give up! It's not over till the gates open

Very true! I'm starting to feel a bit better. I was truly miserable at work earlier. Going to have to apologise to those who I sit with tomorrow haha! 

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

I've enquirerd to all the possible place and unless you're willing to fork out £1700 each ticket to a company who aren't an official distributed (confirmed by Glastonbury hospitality team) then I'm afraid not

Thanks for this, could you send me links to them anyway so I can have a gander please.