Run the Jewels, Jewels, Jewels

makhulumo

It's a problem with festivals that don't run over the usual 3 day period, always end up missing people I wanna see.

Parklife Saturday last year I wanted to see Chemical Bros/Pusha T/Wolf Alice/Kaytranada/Groove Armada and I think all of them headlined different stages at the same time! Puts me off.

12 minutes ago, renrutbor said:

Those of you who ordered the vinyl, have you heard anything else? I got the email saying that they'd messed up so were cancelling the order, then got a refund, but I've had a new email today saying that it's been dispatched! Wonder what will turn up?! 

That's exactly the same as I've got. Who knows, maybe they'll send the vinyl or even a CD by mistake?! 

Oooh I've had that email! I wonder what our consumer rights are if it turns up? We paid for the product at a certain price and they provided it, so surely they wouldn't be able to demand we return it or pay more after the fact?

Yes, I'm discussing consumer rights in the RTJ thread and I'm not even sorry, I might even invoke consumer watchdogs if things get really mental.

15 hours ago, Brock Landers said:

Surely these are nailed on for Glasto?. Where would you peeps put them?. Personally I'd love to see them headline West Holts. Dunno if they'd be given the chance though.

I'd love that too. Seems consensus is more headlining JP than WH but I think either is possible. JP certainly represents potential clashage. 

11 minutes ago, kalifire said:

I'd love that too. Seems consensus is more headlining JP than WH but I think either is possible. JP certainly represents potential clashage. 

My ideal would be Saturday night WH, RTJ into Justice. 

Don't think they'll sub though, too big for that. Clashes await! 

#vinylgate update. So after receiving a full refund from Music Magpie, I got home from work today and a shiny new RTJ3 CD is here!

Not sure if they will ask me for it back, but currently it's Nikki 1 - Music Magpie 0. The CD will now go in the car until my son is old enough to understand the words! 

Yup, also received a CD today too, double checked bank and have definitely been refunded so looks like it's a free CD, happy with that! Only really listen to CDs in the car but that's better than nothing. Have you opened it? Presumably they can't now ask for it back or for us to pay for it? 

• 3 weeks later...